Chapter 7: Training and Questioning

Loves POV

I woke up and noticed I was in Amaimons arms. I smiled and just laid there for a while. I then looked at the clock and saw I was gonna be late if I didn't dress.

I sighed not wanting to wake him up. I tried to get up slowly but he opened his eyes sad I was leaving.

"I know, I know. But I still have school..." I said walking to my closet. I was stopped by him grabbing my arm and pulling me back into his arms.

He put the covers over us and closed his eyes. "Brother told me he got you out of school already...so you don't have to go anymore..." Amaimon said putting his chin on my head.

I giggled and closed my eyes trying to fall asleep again. I then got a phone call. I tried to get it but Amaimon got upset and...growled..?

I sighed pushing air under my phone and launching it to my hand. I then answered which he got upset about.

"Tell Amaimon just because I canceled school for you, doesn't mean you don't have to do combat training with Blue Boy." Mephy said on the other end and hung up.

"Noooo." Amaimon said, holding me tightly. "Ohhh, Rin...he's your little brother right? You don't like him, do you...?" I asked rubbing his back.

"No." He said plainly and clear. "...can I change?" I asked trying to get out of his grip. He got mad and growled not letting me go.

"I'll make you a cake later or something..?" I asked. He didn't budge. "But Sugar..." I said giving him sad pleading eyes. He looked at me and let me go.

"Aww thank you!!" I said getting up and going to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I then exited and went to the closet.

I closed the door and put on a black body suit that was sleeveless which stopped mid thigh, and went up my neck a bit.

Opening my closet doors, I saw Amaimon in his usual getup. His mix match clothing that he always has.

"And where are you off too?" I asked. He just hovered off the ground and held his hand up. I saw his ring clear as day. "I'm going with my wife." He said.

"Sugar...I can't take you. I already know how you are around Rin, and he doesn't like you much either..." I said scratching my head.

He didn't budge and crossed his arms. "I'm not going to fight Rin. Brother told me to promise I wouldn't. I'm going to go support my wife." He said walking over to me.

I sighed and took my phone out. I texted Maphesto about my little situation and he told me he would watch him while I trained.

I looked at Amaimon and put my phone away. "Fine-." I said, the word barely leaving my mouth before he picked me up bridal style.

"Let's go wife!!" He said and the window busted open. He than jumped out. I told him where the training grounds were and we stopped in a clearing in the woods.

He set me down and grabbed my hand. "Finally!!" Maphesto said floating while drinking some tea.

He looked at Amaimon and motioned him to come. He hesitated but sighed flying over. I smiled and walked twords the middle.

"Rin is running late as well but I assure you he will be here shortly." Yukio said. I saw him standing at the forest edge.

He was eyeing Amaimon but kept his cool. He as well as Maphesto would put Rin out if he got out of hand.

I nodded and began to work on the floor. I stomped my left foot lightly than slammed my right foot. I then clapped my hands and the floor began to almost grind into sand. The green patches of grass were absorbed and what was left was a sand lot.