Chapter 15: Coming to battle

Amaimons POV

I flew through the dorm rooms not caring if I was spotted or not. I zoomed through and searched the area before leaving the building and immediately searched the school.

I quickly noticed my brother and all the exorcists that work with him were gone. The last straw was when Rin and his brother were gone. It was odd to see the students all sleeping in their chairs and a couple passed out in the hallway.

I got angry at not being able to find her and zoomed out of a window heading to the woods to search. I hit the air and bounced back. I approached curiously and touched this bubble-like substance.

I knew it was brothers and it annoyed me because I couldn't pierce it when I ran my hands to it. It didn't break, which caused me to get angry.

I don't exactly remember a lot when I first woke up. I know when I did, Love wasn't beside me, and she is always with me when I wake up.

I remember feeling my hosts butt hurt a little and when I inspected the bathroom, I saw a prick. I got angry knowing someone injecting me with something which is probably why I felt dizzy when I forced myself awake.

I was conflicted because I could have been Love and I didn't know how to feel about that. But then again, it was likely my brother.

I got frustrated as I dropped down to the earth and felt my body shifting into my demon form. My teeth sharpened as my blood lust seeped into the air. My heart emerged and with the sheer force of my presence and a powerful attack the bubble popped.

I quickly reverted and flew to where the scent of my wife was strongest. Somewhere along the lines I lost it and followed my brothers which had a weird perfume smell. I flew at sonic speed for a while till I found a random door in the city at a gas station.

It was abandoned and it seems that someone left their key. I entered and when I did I saw I was in some house. I saw a window and looked out to see another large bubble. I smashed through the window and flew forward. I destroyed the bubble without using all my power. It must be greatly weakened.

I noticed exocists and saw them fighting a giant demon and I quickly spotted my brother. He must have sensed me because I approached quickly and punched him. He regained his composer in the air and flew forward.

"I deserved that...." He said as he did a powerful spell twords the demon not even looked at it. It did not matter because it was effective and hit the demon strongly.

"Why did you inject me? And what is that thing?" I asked curosuly as I glanced at the demon. He dint answer but noticed I was growing impatient. "Loves father." He answered. He then seemed to be looking around.

"And where is she? Is she fighting her father now? Ill kill him for her." I said looking a the demon who I knew was weak compared to me.

Without answering me a loud sound was heard. Everyones attentiosn seemed to look to a single direction as a destructive sound was heard. I watched as Love's War beast Digigante emerged from the ground and without carrign for what was in its way pushed forward and aimed for the demon.

The exorcists moved to a safer distanced and watched and hoped for the war beast to match the demon. They were both massive.

"LOVE??!!!??" I heard someone shout. I looked down and saw Rin looking around and soon began to run. I looked down at him confused till I looked to where he was running.

Nothing could describe what went through my mind when I smelt blood coming from the forest and sensing the ring I gave her not responding.

My brother was gonna say something to me but I did not care and shot forward to Love. I passed Rin and landed at the endge of the forest looked for her. I haulted and I couldn't move.

I stayed like this in the silence looking at Love. She could have been sleeping but the amount of blood and the tree at the center of her told me otherwise.

I felt something break inside me when I looked down at her hand which had seemd like it reached out and I saw her ring which rested beside her summoning ring.

Chaotic and demonic energy seeped out of my body and penetrated my host to its very core. It felt disgusting but I reverted to the most primitive form of myself and I let it take over me. Turning my body which had transformed I watched Rin standing a bit away.

He did not seem to be interested in me and instead looked wide-eyed at Love and also began to lose control. In an instant, we became mirror images of rage and discord. I felt myself slipping as I blacked out not caring what I did next, as long as that giant's head was torn off its body....