Chapter 14: The Death of a Human

Loves POV

The portal was lavender and looked like a smoothie. I stopped ten feet away from it and just watched it get bigger in the middle of the field. Then as if oil was added to the smoothie it began to slowly turn a black color.

I watched it stop expanding and something slowly emerged from its center. Back to me, I saw my father slowly come to form the center. He was hunched over and when he was full out the portal closed under him.

When it was gone, there was silence then he slowly rose and wobbled then regained his composure looking around. Suddenly he perked up and seemed to notice me.

"Daddy's home darling~." He sang sinisterly as he turned to look at me. I didn't stare him in the eyes and instead was looking down at the ground. I then saw him stretching.

I was bored and still crying a little. "You're not my father....," I muttered clenching my fist. He didn't seem to hear me and kept stretching. "How have you and your mother been?" He asked while cracking his fingers.

"Cat got your tongue, my Love? Don't worry, I planned a lovely dinner for the family. The main course will of course be the heads of our captors who kept a father away from his family." He said taking a step toward me.

"You're not my father..." I said louder, feeling my anger rising. "What was that? I couldn't hear you. Sweetheart, daddy needs you to be louder~. And take that exorcist's coat off, it's ruining my day just seeing you in that." He sang while walking towards me.

"I SAID, YOU'RE NOT MY FATHER!!!" I shouted bursting into anger. My blood boiled now as I radiated with purple misty energy. A force of air blew from the immense power and he watched as the sclera of my eyes went black and intensified the purples of my irises. I felt my fangs growing and craving to tear him apart, and for a second I felt like I was gonna go berserk like I was losing myself.

Then his smile flashed in my head and I snapped. I disappeared and reappeared in front of him mid-air. I swung a hard kick which he tried to block but it was useless as his bones cracked and he was sent flying.

He hit the ground and tumbled then grabbed himself with the earth with his working arm.

"Unfortunately daddy can't play right now sweetheart..." He said growing impatient as he stood up and cracked his arm back in place. I then launched at him and went low aiming for his gut but he caught it.

"You took everything from her...My mother could have had a lovely life if you never got involved with her!!!" I shouted pulling my fist back and punching him harder with my other fist launching him back again.

"She neglected her vows to the church and chose you!!!" I shouted appearing behind him then I kicked him up. I then knelt and launched up into the air above him.

"Then you two created a mistake!!!" I shouted punching him down which resulted in a large crater with his body. Boulders and debris were flying everywhere and as I landed I waited till it settled.

I was ready when I saw his body emerge and climb out of the crater. He dusted himself off and looked emotionally hurt but started walking towards me again.

"I hate you!!!! I hate myself!!! I hate what my mother became because of you!!!" I shouted at him. The force of my anger and shouting blew the debris and dust away.

"What harsh brainwashing you went through darling. Don't worry daddy will fix you right up. And from the looks of it, you take after me in power. Your beautiful features are of course your mother's." He simply said ignoring my attacks. He then halted and looked annoyed.

"And her rage, born because of you..." I heard a voice. I looked behind me and saw Rin and Yukio walking over. Rin had a blindfold and was riding Kuro who also had a blindfold. Yukio simply had his glasses in his pockets and stood ready.