Chapter 9: Bath and Talk

Loves POV

I was gonna speak but looked at the boys. They didn't want to leave. I sighed knowing I couldn't convince them and told Mephy what Timothy said. And that he's here.

He looked conflicted. "It seems I have to make some calls.... that's a demon we don't want on our hands....." Mephy said rubbing his chin.

I agreed and soon we were excused. We stood outside and I rinsed my hair because I'm pretty sure I brought water into the school.

We stood in the back so I just shorted my hair to make it more manageable. I then tried to rinse my shirt as much as possible.

I felt eyes and looked at Rin. He was worried. "I know I know. My father isn't someone anyone wants to mess with...but still. I have to deal with this...if my mother finds out she'll jump at the chance... She may be my mother, but she's reckless when it comes to my father." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Hey. It's gonna be ok. If anything I'll kick his ass for you." Rin said trying to cheer me up. "Now go take a shower you're probably freezing," Rin said handing me my hoodie and beanie.

"Thanks," I said and I left. I went to my dorm and the entire time I was getting anxious because Amaimon was right behind me.

Questions were radiating off of him. When I got to the dorm I opened the door and ran to the bathroom.

I really don't want to get my floors wet. I was gonna remove my clothes but Amaimon came in. He ignored me and went to the tub and sat on a stool.

He turned the hot water on and started a bath with a purple bubble mix. "You're gonna get sick with those clothes on.." he said as he didn't look back at me.

I was gonna ask him to leave but knew he wouldn't. I then blushed but removed all my clothing. I was left in my cold skin and a bathrobe.

I approached and as I did he stood up and turned his back to me. I then removed the robe and got into the hot water. The bubbles covered my chest and everything so you couldn't see anything.

I then saw Amaimon turn around and sit on the stool. He grabbed a little wooden bowl from beside the bath. I looked forward as he poured water on my head.

"Is it too hot?" He asked. I shook my head and he turned the water off. He then sat behind me and began to rub my shoulders.

"Do you want to tell me about it.....?" he asked. I didn't respond at first then reached out putting a hand on my shoulder where his hand was. He stopped and I felt his hand hold mine.

I began to explain about my father. "Every year on my birthday he uses his magic to paralyze me and speak to me in my mind. Wishing me and happy birthday and such telling me how much he misses me. But I resent him."

I explained that if my father never met my mother and I was never born, my mother would be happy and faithful to her vows as a nun.

"Without me...my mother wouldn't be suffering because of the crimes I committed as a child. For her crimes of being with a demon...that almost cost her, her life.." I said looking down at the water.

"And so my father has come to take back what he thinks is his... And I know my mother would jump right into his arms without a second thought..." I said unsure of what to do.

"I'm scared...I fear I will lose my mother...cause I know she loves him more than she would ever love me." I said letting his hand go and sinking into the water a bit.

"Not to mention the path of destruction he will pave in order to find me..." I said grabbing water in my palms and splashing my face.

I then felt someone scrubbing my back. "You know you don't have to bathe me..." I said feeling embarrassed.