Chapter 13: My Burden Not Theirs

Loves POV

After regaining my composure I took a deep breath and changed. When I finished I glanced at the drawer and opened it.

Feeling confident in my Morgan skin....is something I don't think I'll never get over. With a single sigh, I lifted a lingerie piece I had all the way at the bottom. It was hidden and out of mind.

I had this black lace set custom-made and bigger than I normally wear.

I got them for myself to feel comfortable as my true self, but I hated every second of wearing them. I kept it cause I thought maybe I would change my mind.

It's embarrassing because of how big I get because when I release my human form and physically turn into a Morgan, my body grows taller and slightly muscular.

The pride of the Morgan's being our legs brings forth my true strength and tribal aspects. I hold back every day regardless of how hard I train and fight.

I never want anyone to be afraid of my size because it can be intimidating. At full height, I can be up to 11 feet tall.

Upset I put it back under everything and closed the drawer. I then changed into some black silk sleeping shorts. I put on the matching top which was a spaghetti strap.

I then put on some lavender lotion on and walked out rubbing my hands. I saw Amaimon rolling himself like a burrito.

With a soft giggle and a smile, I walked over and laid beside him holding him like a burrito. He quickly moved and took me into his arms.

I took a deep breath and melted into his soft hug and his loving arms.

-morning-

When I woke up I collected myself and looked up at Amaimons face. I stayed with him for a while and thought about keeping him safe, regardless of whether he is stronger than me.

This is a fight between two Morgan's, and it will stay that way. I got out of his grasp which was soft and for once he didn't fight back.

Standing I got ready for the day. I was quiet and when I finished he was still sleeping. I got concerned and walked overlooking him over.

"He won't wake up today." A voice said. I looked to my right and saw Mephy. "I got a call this morning..." he said looking serious.

"He's getting closer....so I concluded it would be best to drug my brother to sleep for a day." He said looking me sternly in the eyes.

I glanced at Amaimon. "It's like you read my mind," I said walking over to Mephisto. I embraced him tightly.

He as well hugged me, after all, he was the one who raised me after the day I was taken from my mother. He vouched for me, and thanks to him, I still exist.

"Anything for you Love..." he said. I understood what he wanted to do and got dressed in my one-piece fitted black suit. We then began to walk out of the building.

He took me to his office first then left to assemble some people. This included Rin, his cat demon, Shura, Yukio, and a couple of the exercises at the school

I walked outside and stood in front of the school. I watched it as the exorcists left. Before Mephy did however he conducted a force field spell that enveloped the school.

It was like a bubble but it was tough.

He walked out of it and threw a potion bottle over his shoulders. The bubble locked so no one could get in, and the potion began to spread.

It was my breath after all. It would paralyze and knock anyone out.

I watched now as he walked forward and approached me. In his arm, he held a black exorcist coat. He then stood before me in front of the others and wrapped it around me making sure I was warm.

"Now, let's go kill a demon." He declared with a smile. I understood and we were off. We headed to a nearby door and traveled to the Vatican. He received some orders while I waited and soon we were on our way.

They gather supplies and as they did, I contemplated in silence. I then began to harness my breath in my lungs and make it extremely potent.

I walked up to the box of specified keys then picked out for this mission and just enchanted. I then reached in and disabled the spell on them but after 10 minutes or so it wouldn't seem off.

I walked towards the discussion and listened for a second then we split up. I didn't speak to Rin who was speaking mainly in the plan about beating up Timothy but it did brighten my mood.

They split up and everyone had a pair. I stood beside Mephy as the exorcists grabbed a key per pair and left separately.

"Let's go," Mephisto said as he opened the door. "But the key," I said pointing to the box.

He smiled and pulled out of his coat. "I have spares." He said as with that we were off.

Mephy stopped after 30 minutes of driving and pulled over. We were in the mountains with a single dirt trail behind and ahead of us.

I stepped out and saw the ocean to my right and my left a dense forest.

We all drive in different directions as to distract from any tracking Timothy could be doing, but eventually, everyone reached their destination and called in.

I had the phone so when they all checked in we left the car. I broke the phone throwing it in the back seat and shutting the car.

"Everyone's in place," I said to Mephy who nodded and pocketed his key after spinning it looking into the woods. He then poofed a book and looked for spells to use while I walked into the woods

I walked for a while till I saw a little house. It was torn and abandoned but the front still stood. The door was the thing we needed.

I stood in front of this random door in the woods, I wondered where it would take me. Looking down at my one-piece suit, the only thing keeping me warm now was the exorcist coat.

Looking behind me I saw Mephy walking over. In an instance, I walked over to him and saw him smiling sadly at me. A tear left my eye and I saw him concerned. I then blew a thick cloud of smoke out at him and saw his surprise.

Waving his hands in a failed attempt to disperse the smoke, he quickly stumbled and fell forward. I caught him with a hug and slowly set him in the grass. I kissed him on the forehead and took the key from his grasp.

"You are too important to lose. Mephy you are the closest thing I will ever have to a father." I whispered to him as I let him go. Tears streamed down my face as I created a spell and began to burn the door.

As it burned I unlocked it and stepped inside. Closing it behind me I stepped away and saw it being destroyed for this side as well. I looked around and saw it was a random shed. The fire was quick and did not burn the rest of the shed, but the scorch marks were still there.

I then crushed the key in my hand and dropped it heading for a large dry field across from the house. As I walked I saw something appearing. A portal.

It didn't phase me and instead, I kept going. My hair blew in the wind and my fringe covered my eyes because I knew I had to face him alone. Timothy was my burden, not theirs