Chapter 10: Offspring?

Loves POV

As we walked out of the school and through the woods I noticed some small earth demons slowly coming out and just watching.

I grabbed his hand and just kept walking. He seemed to like holding hands because at one point he caressed my hand with his thumb while humming to himself.

When we arrived at a grocery store I grabbed a cart and he seemed to be interested in all the colors.

We went through the isles and I grabbed things while he brought candy bags and snacks. I had to limit what he bought because I only have a certain amount from my allowance.

We then went to grab some fruits and he just watched me. I then turned and grabbed some peaches then turned and he was gone.

I glanced around and saw him looking at someone's cart. The woman was bagging fruit so I went over and was gonna grab him but saw him looking at a sleeping baby.

I grabbed his hand and took him back to the cart. He kept staring and eventually we finished and left. We walked back each holding bags.

When we got home he seemed distant so I made the waffles by myself. When I finished I put a plate in front of him.

He then snapped out of it. "Brother told me about reproduction and offspring." Amaimon said picking a waffle up and biting into one.

"Oh. Isn't that a good thing?" I asked sitting down and eating some waffles with him.

He stopped chewing and looked at me. "When can we have offspring?" He questioned. I began to choke on my waffle and washed it down with milk.

"What?!?" I asked not sure I heard him right. "When do married people have children?" He asked setting his waffles down.

"It-it...it depends on the partners. Some don't want children at all-." I said but was cut off. "I want offspring." He said standing.

"Wait I'm not done explaining!!" I said getting nervous and blushing. "Usually two partners have to be together for some time and then both decide they want children. That's not even considering the amount of time they need before actually consensually agreeing to 'sleep' together."

I said blushing. I then finished my waffles quickly and stood up cleaning my plate. "How much time then? Before we can 'consensually agree to sleep together'." He asked coming from behind me.

He put his hands on my shoulders firmly. I finished cleaning the dishes and just stood there. "I don't know," I said unsure and blushing furiously. "Well, I'm not exactly sure. Traditionally people 'wait' until marriage before they do 'anything' for the first time. But I don't know if that applies to us cause your a demon king, and I'm half-blood." I said awkwardly laughing.

"I see. Then what are you ok with?" He asked. I glanced behind me and he let my shoulders go just looking down at me.

"I'm not sure. I just think when we are both ready we can 'do' things...but I mean we haven't done anything but hug, cuddle, and hold hands so we are far from doing anything serious." I said looking to the side nervous from his gaze.

"Oh, what do we need to do? To get to 'sleeping' together?" He asked. "You know, I feel like you aren't taking anything you and I are talking seriously. I mean, how can you speak about sex so openly..." I said walking around him.

I then grabbed his plate and walked to the sink. Before I passed him he snatched the waffle.

He ate it and I just washed his plate and began to clean the kitchen. He tried to help a bit and began to put away the ingredients.

When I finished I went over to my bed, sitting down, and just looked up at the tv putting on an anime.

Amaimon walked over and stood in front of me. "So do you celebrate your birthday?" He asked.

"Yeah. But I usually do it after my father's stupid message." I said and on time, my phone rang. I crawled over and answered.

"Oh hey," I answered. It was Rin telling me that the party was ready for me in the forest. It's usually Rin, Yukio, now recently his classmates who I have met, as well as the daughter of the shop keeper Yukio gets his gear from, Shura, and as well as Mephisto.

I told him I was on my way and stood up. I walked to my closet and looked for something to wear.

I then decided to go with a purple, green, and black colored plaid skirt as well as some fishnet stalkings. I searched and grabbed a black button-up which I would tuck into my skirt.

I grabbed black leather combat boots as well as various chains. I was about to change when I noticed Amaimon was standing in the closet with me.

"I'm gonna change now," I said awkwardly. "You're my wife...." he said sighing and walking out closing the door.

I giggled at his comment and changed. I button the shirt and walked out passing Amaimon. I then sat at my vanity and put the chains around my waist connected to my shirt, I then grabbed a leather choker which was just a dog collar I had bought.

I smiled at my outfit and did my makeup which was just eyeliner, mascara, and lip gloss. I then made my hair long and parted it at the center. I manipulated my hair to make big curls and adjusted it.

I stood and noticed Amaimon just sitting on the bed watching me. "Do I wear the clothes I took to the club? Or my own?" He asked. "It's up to you. Or we could go shopping again." I said smiling as I approached him.

He nodded and smiled standing. "Let's go then! But quickly." I said and with that, we excited and went to my favorite store.