Chapter 5: Store and Club

Loves POV

We roamed the store and grabbed him some black ripped jeans, a white button-up that wasn't tucked in and a long sleeve coat with a long tail that looked tattered like his own.

I gave him some combat boats and he came out looking at his fit. "Ok. Done." He said. I paid and we walked to the party.

I went down an ally and he followed. I then felt him grab my hand. I didn't mind and instead kept walking.

I got to a door with a man in a black robe. "What?" He asked. "L, entertainment with a guest," I said as my eyes glowed purple for a second.

"Welcome back Mrs. Morgan." He said smirking. The door opened by itself and I led Amaimon inside.

It was dark and there were purple lights and red everywhere. A stage was at the back of the establishment surrounded by tables and couches.

There was at the moment 3 girls dress very skimpy singing.

There was also balcony's with couches and bars. I took Amaimon to a booth in the corner and immediately a guy came over.

He was in a black trench coat and was smoking. He slid a black box to me and left. Amaimon leaned in to see the contents as I opened it.

There were two blunts and some cookies and a pack of gummy's. I glanced at Amaimon and asked him if he smoked.

"They're gross." He said. "I'll show you later," I said putting them in my backpack. I then stood up and went to the bar with him following me.

I ordered us some drinks and sat back down with him getting something sweat and I got something a bit stronger. I then took my backpack off and told him I would be back.

He sat there and nodded bored. I then went backstage and worked my magic. I sat on my chair behind the drums and waited for my team to get started.

There was Veronica with her black hair and red tips with heavy black makeup around her blue eyes. She sang about everything a satanist would. She was human.

There was Chris who was our base and had black hair and blue eyes. He always bothered me with dates but I never gave him a chance. He was human.

Then there was our lead guitarist who kept to herself but liked to dye her hair any color of the rainbow and even shave it off. She was 1/4 demon.

We were a fun group that the club loved to have to play. The club itself was for half-bloods but some humans could get in if they were escorted by half.

The curtains opened and I started by hitting the drums hard. We played a couple of songs in total and by the end of it I sang a bit but overall just some high notes and softer parts.

The curtains fell and I got off the drums. I was heading off stage to Amaimon but my hand was grabbed I turned around and saw Chris.

"Hey, why in a hurry. I haven't even asked you if you wanted to get a drink with me and hang out later." He said getting closer.

"Chris's I've told you before. I'm not interested." I said taking my hand back and turning to leave. But he grabbed my hand again this time roughly.

My hair went black and my eyes went purple. I turned and my nails going long and holding his neck.

"Listen. I would hate to cut your pretty little neck, so don't touch me ever again. We play in a band together sometimes, that's it." I said letting him go and walking away.

I got to my booth. I saw Amaimon glaring at Chris's then look at me. He looked interested and leaned in to examine me.

"Oh," I said forgetting. My hair turned brown and my eyes went brown as well. My nails returned to normal and I looked human again.