Chapter 2: Meeting and Games

Loves/ Elizabeth's

That's how I got into this mess. I'm 17, attending Mephistos school, and I haven't seen my mother in 7 years.

I am at the moment in the library. I have been checking out books this week about different mythology's because they fascinate me.

I was walking back to my private dorm when I saw something at the corner of my eyes. I glanced and saw someone go into Mephistos office via window.

I was a bit confused but ignored it as I made it to my dorm. I stopped at the mirror by the door and faced it.

"Hello Elizabeth....." I mumbled. I had short brown almost curling hair that was messy styled, as well as brown eyes. I was very vanilla looking like Mephy said.

I than glared at myself. My hair grew long black and straight stopping at my ankles. My eyes turning a hypnotic purple. I kept my ears normal cause I'm self conscious abut them.

I went to my room and removed my clothes. I changed into some grey sweats and a black spaghetti strap. My tail was out freely and I just laid on my bed reading. The myth was getting interesting but suddenly I got a call.

"Hey darling, I need you to drop by my office really quick. I have a favor to ask you." Mephisto said into the phone.

"But I just changed.." I groaned as I closed my book. "Just hurry up." He said and hung up.

I changed back into my normal human form but kept my clothes as they were. I was gonna leave but remembered my tail.

I wrapped it around my waist and grabbed a key opening the door. I appeared from a closet in Mephistos office and walked in.

I was visibly upset and stopped when he put his hands up. "Take it easy!! I just need a quick favor. I won't bother you for the rest of the week if you do this for me." He said as he lowered his arms.

"I'm listening." I said as I crossed my arms. He then pointed behind me. I glanced and saw a guy who was sitting beside the door. Guess I didn't see him.

He had green hair and an odd outfit that was mismatch but it somehow looked good. He was sucking on a lollipop and looked bored.

"I have an errand to run and would appreciate it if you could watch him while I'm gone. It will only be for a bit." Mephy said as he put his hands on my shoulders trying to get me excited.

"We look the same age, how come he can't take care of himself??" I questioned shrugging his hands away. He chuckled awkwardly.

I glanced at the guy and approached him. I had my hands in my pocket and instantly I kicked, and put my foot up beside his head on the wall he was leaning on. I kept my hands in my pocket and just examined him.

"What's so important about him that I gotta watch for?" I questioned tilting my head getting closer while just bending my knee.

"You're getting to close to me~." The guy said with a warning tone after taking the lollipop out of his mouth.

"Now now, lets not get feisty." Mephy said as he began to pet my head. I somehow succumbed to his trick and took my leg off the wall.

I smiled and closed my eyes in joy as he pet me softly, running his fingers through my hair. I felt him stop for a second then continue but this time slower. I was really enjoying it kinda like a puppy. I was nuzzling his hand and not even remembering why I was here.

"See, you two will get along just fine." I heard Mephy say a bit away from me. I opened my eyes and looked at his desk and saw him sitting but I still felt I was being pet.