Chapter 3: Waking Up

Loves POV

It was getting late but I was still going. I yawned and glanced at the clock. It was 2 in the morning. I told him I was gonna get ready for bed and he agreed.

I grabbed some PJs and walked to the restroom to shower. This room specially has its own bathroom because of a request I made to Mephy.

I showered and dressed into a light purple spaghetti strap, black silk sleeping shorts, and some fuzzy black socks. I tucked my tail in and walked out heading to my vanity.

I noticed Amaimon removed his coat and shoes and was just laying on my bed eating left over pizza.

"Hey, go shower. I have some unisex clothes you can wear after." I said walking to my closet, which Mephy really over did. He made it a walk in with a bunch of outfits.

Amaimon was reluctant until I told him I wouldn't play with him or buy him candy till he did.

He then went over and bathed. I grabbed some grey sweats, as well as a black t-shirt with a skull on it, and some spare socks that were unisex.

I opened the door and set them on the counter not peeping then got out. I sat at my vanity and plugged my hair dryer in and began to dry my hair. When I finished Amaimon came out of the bathroom.

I got up and motioned him to come over. He did and I sat him at the vanity. His little spike was flat and wet and I noticed he didn't fully dry his hair with the towel.

I went and grabbed a lollipop and put it in his mouth. I then grabbed a towel and ruffled his hair with it. When I finished I dried it with the dryer while he just watched me contently.

I finished then spun him around to face me. I pinned his hair away from his forehead and face and pulled out a mud mask.

I then put it on him and finished with a smile. I pulled out a lip scrub and put it on him as well. After he did what I asked he decided to lick it off. Giggling I took out some fresh lip balm from a small jar and put it on his lips.

I sat him on my bed and put some cartoons on. He seemed to be draw to it so he started to watch.

I smiled and put a mask on myself, I got half way through when Amaimon walked over. He then just watched me do the same thing I did to him.

When I finished I set timers than sat to watch the tv as well. "Why did we put mud on our face?" He asked as he opened a chip bag.

"It's for relaxation, plus I think it's fun." I said as I laid back on my abundance of pillows.

He did too and we just sat there till the alarm went off and I removed the mud from me then massaged my face with moisturizer.

I cleaned my hands then walked over to Amaimon with a warm wet cloth. He just laid there while I removed the mask. I then finished and began to massage his face. When I finished I realized he fell asleep.

I held my giggles in and just put everything away. I brushed my teeth and got into bed. I put a blanket over him and just kinda smiled then turned my back to him turning the light off.

-morning-

I woke up feeling held. I opened my eyes and saw Amaimon holding me to his chest. I blushed a bit and giggled which woke him up.

He just looked at me for a second. "Good morning." I said as I got out of his grasp. And I swear I think he tried to hold on but finally let go.

I stretched and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine. I got out and grabbed a clean towel from a basket and saw Amaimon just sitting on the edge of the bed watching me curiously.

I smiled a bit then went to the restroom and brushed my teeth then I cleaned my mouth with the towel and looked at my reflection. When I finished I brushed my hair a bit than froze when I felt something. I glanced behind me and saw Amaimon crouched behind me poking my tail.

I turned and saw him look up at me than stand. I quickly wrapped my tail back around my waist and put the towel away.

"You're a demon too." He said taking a step without taking his eyes off me. "So what? I still attend this school.." I said walking past him. I went into my closet and closed the door.

"Are you an exorcist?" He questioned from outside the door. I frozen while putting my uniform on and just stood there. I finished dressing and opened the door to see him looking down at me blankly.

"No... the Vatican is trying to train me to be one. However, I could never bring myself to kill a demon just because they tell me to..." I said as I moved past him. I grabbed my book bag and just stood there my back to him.

"Unfortunately because of that fact, I might be executed next month." I said. I then walked out of the room and opened the door heading to class.

As I walked I began to think over my life. My father was an earth demon who could manipulate nature and earth, so it was always hard when they asked me to exorcise or kill an earth demon. It was always earth demons...

I stopped walking after getting to the bottom floor and felt tears leave my eyes. I cleaned them and took a deep breath. If I get executed...my mother will surely be killed...

I have to do something... I  closes my eyes for a second then walked forward to class.