Chapter- 8

A/N : Words in italics means a message receive or message responded back by Xiao Zhan..

Thank you again dear Roytiti for the beautiful cover❤❤❤
.
.
.

"Wha... What... are you doing here" Yibo stuttered as he was too shock seeing Zhan in the room almost naked..

"You're the one that ask me to come here ... Don't try to play games. I know what you are doing " Zhan was trying his best to suppress his anger

Ting... A message once again appeared.. " Hug him or your mother dies"

"What the **** " ... Zhan quickly look
at Yibo to check if he's the one who message him but there's no phone on his hand...

He was about to respond when a message was sent again " Last warning .. if you want your mother address before she lost too much blood ,then kiss him ,kiss him deeply and kiss him intimately.."

'Why would I do that ... I better get myself kill than kiss that dickhead ..' Zhan responded back . He was confused at the same time .. Did Yibo involved on this ..
Or Did he ask his friend to play along with him ..

But by observing Yibo's stern face, Yibo look surprised ... shock and unaware ..
Shall he ask him why he was here then ?? Zhan was planning to ask Yibo just to know if he has some hint or not .. But before he could ask he was cut down immediately

"I'm in a mission.. But what are you doing here at this hour ..You know its not safe for you " Yibo said with full of concern for Zhan

Now the memory of that secret file came back on Zhan ,that someone was trying to defame the Gusu officials and the Wang family... So if that is the case ,then Yibo might not know about this.. This is a plan set by someone else to defame him..

"You're not aware of..." Zhan couldn't complete as another new notification pop up. He was afraid seeing what this time was about..

Then a video shows up where his Mother was still tied up loosing so much blood .. She looks very weak.. And along with the video , a message was sent "You have only 20 minutes to reach your mother before she gets kill ... Kiss him deeply and passionately... And turn your face towards the mirror where the camera was hidden.. Capture your kisses ... Time Starts now .. "

Zhan couldn't fathom what his feeling was now .. He was afraid that his mother will be kill and at the same time feels cringe and fear to kiss his crush's brother... He was 100% sure Yibo will punch him if he kiss him ..
And Zhan do not know yet what was the purpose of the hidden camera but what he understood was that it means no good intention and it was like a setup trap for Yibo. But for the sake of his mother he have to sacrifice his integrity ,his self respect and his every ethical feelings.

Zhan gulped down as he start running towards Yibo.

Whereas Yibo eyes expanded and was shock seeing Zhan rushes towards him ..He move his feet backward..

But zhan grab Yibo's head from the back to stop him moving backward.. Adjusting with the hidden camera he pull Yibo closer and crash into his lips..

Tear escape from Zhan's eye. .
His first kiss ... His kiss that he valued so much.. His first kiss was now given to his sworn enemy ,his crush's brother ...

Yibo was now too shock to processed .. He was standing still ..He didn't push Zhan, like Zhan was expecting ... Zhan could even hear Yibo's heartbeat was beating loudly..

But Zhan ignore all this .. For the last time he grab Yibo's end hairline tightly and suck his lip while mumbling "Sorry... "

With this he quickly put on his clothes and dash out of the room..