16 - Unexpected Hero

Author notes : Please forgive this lazy author ,because I fast forwarded all the related fighting scenes..I'm sorry for making this story lost it's original values

Please also bear with my english and grammar..

I also hope my dear roytiti will make me new cover pics for this story 😀.. This whole story is dedicated to her because almost all the cover picture were made by her.. I can't thank her enough.. Wish her more success in life❤️
.
.

"You remember what you should do.. " Mr Wen reminded He Peng

"Yeesss... Uncle "

"Remember about the promise you made before your mother died.. So Don't bring shame to the Wen family.. " The man again reminded

" Yes Uncle .. I knew which is the right path for me to make my mother happy "

"Good. . You'll be rewarded if our plan succeeds "

He Peng after cuting off the conversation he then dial another number to give information with all the information that he got so far..

Within few minutes he got a call from Yibo asking for him.

He Peng ran as fast as he could to Yibo's house ,and after few minutes he was now standing infront of Yibo's house .. He then took in a huge lump of air as he enters his best friend house. He find Yibo in a disheartened state walking to and fro around the house ..

"Ahemm... " He Peng clears his throat to gain Yibo attention..

Yibo as soon as he saw He Peng, he quickly ask for suggestion "What should I do Peng ,My uncle said to stay at home but I couldn't .. You know I couldn't forgive myself if something happens to my Sister.. and then Zhan was also kidnapped .. I should .." but was cut short by He Peng

"Yibo.. let's go and search for them "

Yibo nodded and then quickly took out his helmet and throw his other helmet to He Peng.. He took out his revolver for his own safety .. Along with him five of his body guard followed him..

"Let me drive " He Peng Said

"But you're too slow" Yibo argued

"This is not about who is faster ,but who knows better the shortcuts and guessing the right place " He Peng said as he took the keys from Yibo's hand

They drove faster towards one of the darkest corner of the city followed by Yibo's five bodyguard.. He Peng stopped infront of a large rusting gate.. The area look like it was abandoned for decades and creepers were growing around the gate..

"Are you sure it's this place " Yibo asked He Peng with doubt

"99 %..but let one of your bodyguard to lead us into that small hut inside because if something happened to you ,your uncle will kill me " He Peng whispered and then pointed at the far point size hut .

One of the bodyguard came forward to lead the way ,while another came to shield Yibo from any dangers to come. They all bent their body as they move towards the abandoned hut..
The asphalt and concrete road beneath them vanishes and replaced with small rocks and sand. Building and houses were replaced with bushes and forest.. The streetlight becomes dim and the only light sources was the moon and the stars.. It was completely silence and only buzzing of insects were heard and the footsteps on dried leaves were russling.

Several minutes later they reach the hut . After a total silence ,they could now heard faint voices inside the hut .. Yibo took out his gun and the bodyguard followed .