21- The Brothel - 4

Sorry wil not do to all my dear readers ... I have been disappearing for so long.. I'm too immersed with other things that I find no free time for Wattpad ... I'm so Sorry 🙏🙏 .. Also Sorry for the typos .. It's been a long time I'm writing something  .. Thank you all ❤️

************************************

"Mine is hard like an iron .. " Yibo smirk evily as he grab Zhan's hand to forcefully touch his Winnie , which make Zhan to suddenly  retract away his hand from touching Yibo's private part .

But Yibo  grab again his hand  tighter and forcefully make him touch  his hard rod

" Help me with your hand  ,atleast do something worthy of my 1 billion.. " Yibo whispered on Zhan's ear with a hoarse voice trying to change his tone so that Zhan will not understand that it was him

And Zhan has to  unwilling touch Yibo private part above his boxer.. As soon as he saw Zhan has to oblige with his demand he smile from ear to ear and quickly untie his boxer and take Zhan's palm inside his boxer but  without taking off his boxer

"Grab it harder and ... " Yibo suddenly paused as Zhan  grab Yibo's thing  and  then starts to  groan out of pleasure  " Aahhhhhhh ... feels so good "

Zhan's effect was working on him even if he was only grabbing his thing . He feels  escalated and his eyes were filled with admiration as he look at Zhan and started to hug Zhan tightly.. His head was now  resting  on Zhan's neck and start sniffing Zhan's skin like a dog.. He do not understand why he like Zhan so much that now he has becoming  his addictive drug 

"Move a little faster  please  " Yibo requested as his nose was touching and sniffing Zhan's neck . Zhan's body odour was so fresh which makes him to turn on and feels so good . The soft and smooth skin and the alluring beauty handsome person  beneath makes him to open his mouth and start  licking him..

Zhan shivered from the sudden touches of the client's tongue .. He move his shoulder a bit  trying to avoid the kiss . But Yibo hold  Zhan tighter with a warning and whispering

"Stay still..I'm only doing  these kid stuff or else I'll turn this into an adult stuff"

Zhan who  donot like at all ,wanted to end everything what his client was doing.. His plan  was to make his client release his imfertilised babies as soon as possible or else who knows what will his client end up doing with him and  will want more than just touching when his sexual drive increases .

Hence Zhan unwillingly has to give access for his client to kiss and suck his neck but at the same time he doubled his  effort to grab and rub Yibo's Winnie up and down faster so that he'll release quickly ..

"Ahhhh ... Mmmmmpphhh " Yibo groans from the pleasure he receive . His body starts to move up and down matching with the movement of Zhan's hand and his hand starts  going towards Zhan's private thing  . But to his surprise he still find Zhan's little boy to be soft and not erected . How come he's enjoying alone but not Zhan

"Why yours  still not activating .. " Yibo annoyingly complained and look at the unbothered handsome beauty beneath .

"I can't ,Sorry.. And please don't make a complain   " Zhan apologies not because he was afraid but he remembers the warning of his manager if he's not able to make his client happy he threatened to do something bad with Mianmian .

"What should I do to make you hard ?" Yibo suddenly ask

"If you open my blindfold and if i find you attractive then there's a chance or else try harder  " Zhan replied sarcastically as he was annoyed with his client .

"Never . . And move faster don't slow down .. " Yibo quickly denied

Zhan's hand was so tired and was now complaining but not directly
"You got a lot of stamina .. You're quite used to these thing I guess "

"No .. this was my second time I get touch " Yibo replied with an honest answer

"What... How come you last for so long then " Zhan was puzzled as he thought his client was a sex addict because he got such good stamina

"Because it was with you ,I don't want to spoilt the mood " Yibo almost forgot that he has to be the anonymous client

"Wait... Why you sound exactly like Yi.. Forget it " Zhan do not want to spill the name of the person he care .But Yibo understood clearly that his identity was almost reveal.. He has to disappear and go away  before Zhan discovered or else it will be over for him..But his mind was too lustful and horny and cannot stop himself in the midst of his sexual pleasure .

"Suck my thing please.. I could not release myself "

"Whaatttt ? "Zhan was shock and feels cringey

"Please .. I will stop after this "

Zhan was amused at his client request . Why he was so polite towards him. He wanted to find out later. Keeping that in mind . He took Yibo's huge monster on his mouth and started to suck deeply.. He hates it but he has no choice at the client request. He's a no expert but his client always get thrilled with everything he did because as soon as he suck his thing weird noises came out from him which shows the immeasurable pleasure he got. He smirk as he gagged up and down and biting the tip so that his client will be in pain for days .

Yibo was too immersed with the sexual pleasure and holds Zhan head to move faster against his thing .. He never has such kind of pleasure and Zhan was so good in these thing .He holds Zhan head for few second and move his hip faster to thrust his thing inside Zhan's mouth . It was too good that within few seconds he finally groan loudly and release . But before he release he took his thing out from Zhan's mouth . 

Yibo was now tired and exhausted. Zhan was also  tired but not as exhausted as Yibo. ( Preview in the upcoming chapter :Poor  Yibo when Zhan will find out  that it was you his anonymous client ,he will surely  wreck your hole very hard 😉)

Though feeling tired Yibo still continue to hug Zhan and give a kiss on his cheek "You will always be mine .. I won't allow anyone to take you "

With these words Yibo move out of the room leaving Zhan alone.
As soon as the door was close ,Zhan quickly took off the blindfold cloth ,but only to find himself alone in the room. He was sad and feels dirty about the things that had happened with his client  but he has no choice left and went on to take a hot shower.
.
.

Days passed ,the unknown client will always keep  betting for Zhan ,no matter how many times in a day or night ,the client will know all Zhan's schedule .. And it surprises Zhan more because he never went too far in doing explicit things  except from touching and sucking things .. And he also respect Zhan's decision and consent ..  This confuses Zhan alot Why the man  was too good to him and protect him from the other client .. This make Zhan to be more curious and so he make up his own plan to find out who the unknown client was ..

Night time arrives and it was time for the betting and as usual the unknown man won the bet for Xiao Zhan  ..
But this time Zhan has another plan to reveal  the identity of the man atleast not directly or else the client will complain .
All the sex toys and gadgets used for bdsm were provided by the brothel itself ,hence Zhan after bribing the store keeper ,he  got the chance to take a scissor and the cloth used for blindfolding ,and cut a hole adjusting near the position of the  iris of  his eyes. But so that it will not be suspected he left a thin single layer of cloth to cover the hole that he cut ..
Most of the time , Zhan will always prepared himself and stay in the VIP room before Yibo come inside , and there will be a bodyguard who will come first to blindfold Zhan ,but this time Zhan already did by himself and without suspecting anything the bodyguard will check and scan for any cameras and if it was negative then  he'll inform Yibo to come in . And he make sure Zhan will not be naked  until Yibo comes inside because Zhan body was meant for Yibo's eye only .

Zhan couldn't understand why he was excited and curious to see the  face of the man and deep inside he was  hoping that the unknown man was young and not that ugly or else he'll beat the shit out of himself .. 

Then a sound at the door was heard and the  door knob was moving  . Zhan's eye were now fixing directly at the direction of the door to look at his unknown client .  And as soon as the door was open,  a tall slender figure appear which shocks Zhan to his very inner core .

"Youuuu...  " Zhan suddenly shouted