Chapter 3 - The Deal

Two weeks after that awkward incident both Zhan and Yibo were trying to avoid each other . The reason was unknown but they felt uncomfortable whenever they happen to make eye contact with each other..

One evening Zhan was coming  from the library and  was trying to put his books inside his bag and was not paying attention with what was ahead of him . As his attention was on his book he suddenly bump into a person and his book get scattered on the ground along with the person's iphone 12 he just bumped with . Without looking at the person he quickly apologised and starts picking up his book from the ground.  But the person he just bumped into didnot move an inch and did not even pick up his own iphone .

Zhan after picking up all his book,he pick up the iphone as well and then looked up at the person to give it  but see that surprised  annoying face  who look  stunned with unexplainable expression .

The flashback incident appears again on the back of Zhan's head and his eyes automatically travels down again at Yibo's private part .

Yibo on seeing where Zhan's eye were landing ,as a quick reflex action his one hand cover his manhood and his other hand take away the iphone from Zhan's hand .

Mumbling "Shameless " Yibo quickly walk away from there. One could not see but Yibo's ear tips were now pinkish red..

Two months later :

It was sport's month and everyone were to attend the events . Players were selected to participate from each class and were then club together to form into four houses . The House of Black Panther ,The House of White Dove ,The House of Blue Unicorn and The House of Red Dragon..

It was this opportunity that Xiao Zhan wanted to be in the same group with Wang Yanli which is the House of White Dove .

But fate was playing hard on him ,he was instead group together with her brother instead whom they were avoiding each other since that awkward incident  ...

"Ahhhh ... Why him.. " Zhan shouted in desperation and kick the bathroom dustbin as soon as he saw his name on  Yibo's group which is the Black  Panther House and not in Yanli group that he was praying all this time.. In addition Yibo was chosen as the House captain which means Yibo was in charge for every members.

A cold voice was heard behind Zhan's back " Pick up all those paper when you're done and report immediately to the indoor stadium "

Zhan startled when he saw the man that he just cursed was standing on the door . He was lost for words.  Since when did he stand there and did he hear what he just said.. And did he forgot that  awkward incident or did he pretend like nothing has ever happen.

"Hey .. You.. You're on my team right.. Now be quick, don't be a lazy ass " Yibo snapped his finger as a sign to follow his command and pretends that he has never met Xiao Zhan before.

Yibo was a spoilt kid but when it comes to any sports ,dance , bike racing , skateboarding etc he will be very competitive and will take things  seriously.

"Ahhh.. Okay.. " Zhan reluctantly nodded but his fist was formed into  ball of anger ready to punch that annoying face

Zhan quickly followed Yibo inside the indoor stadium, to discuss and shares the game interest of each members and the role they can contribute for   their House..

Zhan at first was not interest to participate in any of the game . Though he's good in almost every game but he hate Yibo's captaincy..

But his decision later changes.
The reason was clear.

When his house were discussing about the participant names ,Zhan saw his crush Wang Yanli practising basketball with her teammates. She was  so beautiful ,her smooth skin along with her high pony tail matches her adorable look . She possesses an attraction aura that every man cannot stop without drooling at her.