Chapter 14 - BL

The incident that happened in the bathroom makes Yibo restless. He couldn't stop thinking about Zhan ..

In reality ,he actually  look more badass than Zhan but when it comes to those thing Zhan completely change himself from a charming sweet boy to a wild badass  beast.. Ohhh how he wish to go  further and wanted to make love with him..

And Every time he thinks about making love with Zhan ,his palm starts sweating and his big erection will shows up..  From the little experience he could see Zhan was too good and not forgetting that Zhan has a good chance to top him ,but he wanted to see Zhan how he looks when he becomes submissive as well ..

This kind of thoughts make Yibo to have many sleepless night .. His eye bag started to becomes visible and his face looks dull and this didn't escape his sister's eyes..

"Yibo.. What happened to you ? You look deprive of something " His sister ask when they were alone

'Because of Xiao Zhan.. He's becoming sexier and a seductive threat day by day ' Yibo's mind supplied the answer which he could not voice out

"Nothing Shijie.. It's just that exam is near .. With all these problems around I couldn't concentrate" Yibo lied

"Since when my Bobo  start thinking about exam.. I'm surprise...  Is it Zhan's effect ?..  " His sister started to tease him

"Ahhh... No no no .. Zhan was my friend only.. It's not because of him.. "

"Bo.. I know you were just friend.. But if you starts feeling uncomfortable with him, It's okay you can tell me.. I'm your sister . we promise no secrets "

Yibo gulped down.. He didn't want to hide from his dearest sister .. But what will he say  when he knew Zhan has a crush on her which she's not aware of yet..

Part of him wanted to have Zhan all by himself but the other part of his heart  wanted Xiao Zhan to date his dearest sister..
He remember how his sister cried over her relationship when she found out her longtime boyfriend cheated behind her back.. He even saw her cried silently inside  her room .. He couldnot bear all the pain that his sister was facing .. He wanted to cherish the person he love the most and always pray that someone will be able to love her truly from his heart ..

And then Zhan came.. Since the day he came  and stay with them ,things started to change .. Smile was returning back on her face .. Zhan really has the magic and charm to make her happy again.. 

But he couldn't lied that he starts to get jealous  because of  these two person .. jealous of everything like when they  chatted for hours , laughing out loudly and cracking jokes on each other..
But isn't this what he wanted for his sister..

It's  complicated now what his heart will choose his happiness or his sister..

So to clear his doubts  Yibo decided to ask directly from Zhan .. It will be the answer of Zhan to make him decide 

It was Sunday night and Yanli was not at home. This was the perfect time for Yibo.

He gathers all his guts to go and ask from Zhan whether he has like someone else (refers to himself,poor Yibo)  or he's still sticking with his sister wholeheartedly..

As he was heading towards Zhan room , suddenly all the lights went out..  
The house generator was broken and was not yet fix ..

Yibo was afraid of the dark because of his past memories , and now has lost his way on his own huge mansion "Shit.. I don't even bring my cellphone " He started to panic

"Shi...Shijie.. " Yibo stuttered as he shout and because of his fear he forgot that his sister was not at home...

No one answer... His sister usually came to his rescue as quickly as possible everytime when light went off,  but now his sister is not responding to his call nor come to his rescue