Chapter 4 - Yibo's Pov

A/N : Thank you dear Roytiti for the beautiful cover.. Lots of love ❤
Also Lots of error in my english and grammar.. 😄
.
.
.

I was born on 5th August in the year 2001 to one of the richest family of Beijing . I will be celebrating my 16th birthday soon in two days . I was extremely happy because my mother promised to buy me a car on my 16th birthday..

I always  love cars and motorbikes since I was a kid . My room were fill with all the latest cars models  and motorbikes . Apart from driving I also love to dance and skateboarding..

I ran to my mother to hug her first ,  when I saw her near  the door ..

Me : "Mom ,you won't believe what I saw in the news today . I saw the Beast of the Green Hell "

Mom : " Woaaahhh .. So I bet its not a surprise gift anymore "

Me : " Mom.. You already knew it ? "

Mom : " Yes.. The latest model Mercedes AMG GT-R .. Am I right"

She ruffle my hair with love and care as she  pamper me more and more.

Me : " Yes Mom.. And it was better than your limited edition Red Swift DECA or  Dad's black Volkswagen Polo.. Mom I want it"

Mom : " No worry baby.. I already got it for you as your 16th birthday.. Along with your license "

What!!!!!! .. I couldn't contain my joy . I hug her again tightly and try to lift her like I always try to do many times before  .. And Yes this time I can lift her easily. She was lighter compared with before. Either I has grown up or she has lost weight .

Me : "Mom .. You had lost weight again .. Are you on diet "

Mom : " Yes .. I found my tummy has got some fat .. So I did some workout "

Me : " Mom... You always look good .. No need to do extra work.. Don't tire yourself ,women always look good when they're plumpy than thiny "

Then my Sister Yanli bugged at me ,
" Hypocrite ..How come  you always call me fatty and lazy. . " Then turning to mother she starts to  complain " Mom.. I'm thinner than you right "

My mom pinch her cheeks "Yes dear .. But you're too thin you need to gain some fat in your body.. You need to...." 

"Blah... blah.. blah.." I irritatedly went away to my room tired to listen to their girly talk.

1 week later :

I was searching for my silver watch that my Dad give me on my Birthday as I forgot where I kept them . I went inside my parent's room and search inside my mother's drawl ,if by mistake my Mom put them inside her cupboard .

But  instead I found a recent medical Report  file  . Fill with curiosity , I look and read what was inside it..
My hands were trembling as I took my phone to call my Mom right away

"Mom... You lied.. " I scream at her with trembling voice

"My baby.. What are you talking about.. "

"Mooooom... " I cried out with a broken heart.

"Bobo... Please .. Don't cry .. Tell Mummy what happen.. "

"Why you didn't tell me.. that you.. that you lied "

"About what baby.. I don't lie .. "

"Mom.. Will you please stop lying . "

"I.. I... " her voice was stuttering

"Mom.. I found your medical report sheet .. No need to hide.. . Why did you hide from us .. Why ?" I raise my voice at my mother for the first time.