17 - Unwanted

"Uncle let me help you with your luggage " Yibo ran to his Uncle ,though his maids were also there but he wanted to show his Uncle that he has now change.

Wang Qiren smiled at his well mannered nephew.. It has been a long time  he had seen such a beautiful smile in Yibo's face but since the moment Zhan came in , everything started to change. He could see Yibo likes Zhan a lot whether romantically or as friend he will find out later..

"And what is that on your hand.. " Uncle Wang ask ,feeling amused that Yibo is buying something and brought it home, because it's rare for him to buy by himself.. he will either order or ask his maids to buy for him

" Ummmm ..it's pastry Uncle " Yibo replied respectfully

"Since when did my boy like pastry. . I remember you and your sister hates pastry before even  just a glance at it.. " Uncle Wang ask amusingly

"Umm.. ahh.. Uncle it's not that I hate it ,it's just... Ummm " Yibo was now speechless

"Is it  because Zhan likes pastry .. Right?" Uncle Wang smirking while teasing his nephew

"Yes.. I mean No uncle.. " Yibo ear tip were now tainted  red .He do not know why but he's feeling shy and started to walk little faster ahead of his uncle. He then quickly open the door to call his sister

"Shi jie.. Uncle is home.. " He take off his shoes and put in the shoe stand in the  corner.. His left hand holds Zhan's favourite pastry and his other hand hold his uncle luggage.. He was now beaming with joy that all his favourite people were home..

"Zhannn.. Shijie... I'm home.. Zhan I brought your.. " His face suddenly becomes pale and both the luggage and the pastry fell down from his hands.

The door was again open and Uncle Wang entered .. His Uncle looks surprised with Yibo sudden reaction .He look like a statue and didn't even move a bit..

"Yibo what happened .. "He rush towards Yibo ,only to see the unwanted scene infront of him..

Zhan was seen moving and wriggling with difficulty and was hovering above Yanli who was unconscious.. Uncle Wang quickly push Zhan away and called his female maid to cover up for Yanli..

Zhan who was now awake because of the sudden hard push ,was perplexed.. He couldn't understand anything yet but he feels his body is hot .. He look at Yibo only to find him with an unexplainable face and his eyes were reaching at his lower region.. He immediately look down and find a huge bulge on his pant..

"What the hell " He slowly mumbled

"No need to explain. . Just kick him out " Yibo thundered and he's holding himself back not to beat Zhan black and blue.. " You are taking advantage of everything.. Taking advantage of our family because of us being lenient towards you . And now look how you demon repay us ."

"Yibo . I... I don't... " Zhan try to explain with great pain but he was not given a chance

"Shut up fucking bastard filthy low class Zhan... I should have treat you just like before because you have no class and no filtered manners .. So get out of here before I'll kill you" Yibo shouted with anger

Uncle Wang Qiren try to control his nephew to check and study first whether  this was planned by their enemy but Yibo was too heartbroken and was blinded with rage . Because he earlier knew Zhan likes his sister and he couldn't imagine that he will stoop himself so low .

While Zhan was deeply hurt . He donot know what happened ,all he remembers was that he was drinking juice and was laughing happily with Yanli and her friend.

"Uncle .. Yibo... Please try to listen.. I don't ... " Zhan try to pleads for being innocent but he was not given any spare seconds to talk...
Yibo is showing his bad boy image  again and has ordered his bodyguard to drag Zhan out.. Uncle Wang try to  cool Yibo down and let Zhan explain first but Yibo paid with deaf ears