Chapter -5 - Father where are you?

A/N : I'm late for update .. I'm sorry .. My updates will be slow as I am preparing for exam.. Sorry for all who follows this story .

Thanks roytiti for the beautiful cover❤
.
.
.

Time skip ...

Xiao Zhan hates Yibo more and more especially his teasing.. He still remember how he whispered those dirty things right behind his ear..

"He was joking and teasing only right..But why I hate him so much. He was not like his sister.. Ahhh why I hate him so much.. Bastard retard.. " Zhan was cursing in his room remembering the earlier incident

Yibo's word either to f*ck him if he loose or he will f*ck Yibo if they won ,still haunted Zhan day and night. He did not want to touch a man especially his crush's brother.. He hope that Yibo didn't take his word seriously.. He will give his best to win the trophy to avoid any unwanted incident with Yibo.

The final match day was finally here.. Zhan was nervous of loosing but happy at the same time when he saw his crush was at the arena waiting for the match to starts.

It was indeed a hot match as two strong rivals were fighting for the trophy .

Zhan and Yibo as usual were playing well by keeping all the differences behind them . And they played well with 48 points leading with 1 point and only 5 minutes left ..

The ball was now on the opponent member and was running towards the ring , and the ball was about to enter inside the hoop when Zhan being the tallest muscular guy block the ball right away..

"Yaaaayyy.. Common Xiao Zhaannn " Wang Yanli suddenly shouted and cheers for his brother's teammate..

Zhan who heard and saw for the first time his crush was shouting for him and cheering for him was overwhelmed with happiness ,his heart was now beating fast and his eyes suddenly get blurry. He felt like he was in a fantasy island and he could not give his full concentration.

And when Yibo passes the ball he catch the ball without proper checking ,he was push instead by his opponent . The ball was snatch immediately from his hand and from the centre line the opponent captain score with three points before the final whistle blow ..

"Shit... What just happened " Zhan shockingly cursed himself . His face suddenly becomes pale .He can't believe that they've lost the final match.. What will he do. Yibo won't believe that he had give his best and did not do on purpose .

Zhan quickly ran towards the dressing room. He didn't know why but he wanted to hide himself .. He quickly took off his shirt .

But someone grab his hand and forcely push him towards the washroom .

" Why ... What's wrong with your damn head .. We could have won the match " A loud voice was shouting at him.

Zhan was now shivering seeing who the person was . But he try to make himself calm . He has give his best in the whole match and if he was not pushed at the end ,he would have score a winning point.

" I.. I.. had give my best.. You should accept .. this is only a game.. one should win and lost " Zhan try his best to defend himself

"I see... You did on purpose right "

Yibo now cupped Zhan's chin tightly and make Zhan to look at him directly on his eyes .

But Yibo on seeing such a handsome face suddenly get startled as their face were closer and his adam apple was slowly moving up and down as he gulped the nothingness on his mouth.. He was deeply immersed in Zhan's eye and about to forget that he had scolded him as he was too amaze with Zhan's perfect face.