Chapter 1 - The First Encounter

It was exactly 8: 00 AM and a young man Xiao Zhan was seen running and rushing towards the bus stop .

He brushes his uniform and take a look at himself using the Car glasses to check on his hair and his face,raising his head a little bit to check if there is any dry mucous on his nose and then using his own white handkerchief to cleansed his eye corners . All he want was to look clean and presentable .

He was handsome ,no doubt but because of his family background he could not make himself popular in the school.

Who will want a poor guy now a days. ???

His School Bus used to come at 8:30 AM, but he had other plans and mission why he wanted to reach there earlier.

Well the reason was because of his crush ..

His Crush Wang Yanli .

She was very rich . She ummmm never took the school Bus but always ride on her bike to school and passes through this path everyday at around 8:10 AM.

It's not understandable why but for the last two months she along with her clingy bastard brother never used their Car that they use earlier ,but instead used their bikes for school.

To began with ,why the poor fella fall in love with her .

Well it began 3 months back.
.
.

Zhan PoV:

I'd finish my secondary classes and was now allow to study in the expensive prestigious Gusu Higher Secondary School through scholarship. I was one of the top 5 students in the whole country who cleared the national entrance exam with 99.2% .

The school that only rich can afford and only nerds can get admitted to pursue their course.
The day I came to know that I was admitted to study in Gusu School through scholarship was like a dream ,no one can explain the new bounds of Joy . I was too happy .

But reality shook me when I saw the burden on my parent's face.

I heard their conversation being worried how they will buy my uniform from the school office as the price was unaffordable.

Tightening my grip I went closer to sit with them . I don't want to make them worry just because of me. I can become successful right even I studied in another school. Yes though I badly wanted to study in the Gusu School but I don't want to be the burden for my parents.

"Maa.. Paa ... I think I want to switch my school.. I want to take admission in the Wen Higher Secondary School . The education qualities was not that much different from Gusu School. It was nearer and I could borrow my cousin's old uniform and . . and.. " I stuttered on the last word because I could not find any more lies to add as guilt conquered my conscience being for lying to my most respected people on this earth..

But what children didn't know was that parent could read us easily like an open book .

My mother took me into her arms. I was the only child and hence was given lots of love and attention. Though we're poor but my parent always make sure to give everything what other normal parent could afford . I had my own second hand PC in my small room along with a cheap smartphone. Well who matters what their price were ,but I was able to study and did my homework just like the other kids did.

I was tugged inside my mother's tight arm embrace . I was a grown-up and start to complain but my mother will not listen .. She stroke my hair softly as she look at me and speaking with the softest smile "Zhanzhan... We know you're lying .. Don't worry .. We will go tomorrow and ask for some help.."

"No.. mom.. Don't embarrass yourself seeking help from those rich person.. It was of no use .. "

"That school will not give you away easily to the Wen academics.. You know how they both fought to get the best student in the country to study in their school .. So along with your father we will use our own tactics how to make an exception for you .. " Mom said as she kisses my head