Chapter- 9 --- Yibo Confused Feelings

A/N : This chapter is the continuation of Yibo's Pov starting from Chapter 4 and so on

And Sorry for the late update .. I'm in bed for the last 4 days.. please pray for my health..

I couldn't check for grammar error nor alignment of words .. Sorry for that as well..

Hope I'm not late.. A happy New Year to all my readers and all Yizhan/Zhanyi shippers out there❤❤

Special mention to dearest Roytiti for the beautiful cover❤
.
.
.
Yibo's PoV :

After crushing that poor boy tiffin ,I rush out of the canteen and went to toilet because my expensive shoes were dirtied and there were coffee spill as well..

I was in one of the toilet cubicle when I saw that poor brat again..

But he was now crying... I was happy to see his gorgeous face in tears..  Even in tears he still look good...

But what unexpected was that he's not crying over himself but he cries over his sick mother who woke up for him to make the food that I just threw on the floor...

My heart aches... Because I always have a soft spot for my Mother as well.. Seeing that poor boy crying over his sick mother makes me to remember back my Mother whom I love sooo much...

"Mom.. I miss you so much " A tear escape my eye . I now felt so bad to what I just did.. It has been years that I live a carefree life not caring for anyone except my sister . I build a cold wall around my heart and make sure not to get attach with anyone.. This is how I protect my self.

But right now my defense wall gets tumbled.. For the first time after so many years I felt pitied for some random stranger...

The bell has rung.  . It was class time .. All students has entered their respective classes .. except me ...
I entered a nearby mall. This was my first time in my life entering a kitchen store... I donot know which one to buy .. Then my eyes get stuck in a tupperware 3  tiffin sets along a bottle.. I grab those tiffin and went to the counter asking

"Are these quality good .. "

"Yes .. Those are the most expensive one here.. They're life-long lasting " The young woman in the counter smiles as she answered me

I don't give a damn at her .. I ask for a gift wrapper and paid the money ..

I didn't attend my classes and was busy wrapping the tiffin along with the bottle.. I was struggling because I never wrap any gift before.. I have to take some tutorials how to wrap gift from You Tube.  And when I'm done I call my sister.. Because for sure that boy will not accept from my hand after what I have done..

My sister was still in her class and she told that she will come in 10 minutes ..
I'm using this time in searching for the boy's name.. He was poor so the only possible thing to study here is through scholarship.. Using the University link and private  password I search for the boy's name in the scholarship admission section..

And there I found his picture..As  I zoom his picture ,My heart skip few beats.. How can he look so good even in passport size ..

"Sean Xiao Zhan..  " I mumbled .. Even his name sound perfect...

"What are you drooling at Bobo ?" My sister Yanli said out of nowhere and I almost threw the phone away ..

"Ahhh.. Nothing .. Its the recent motorbike that was just released in the market "

"Okay.. Then why you don't attend class and why did you call me  .. Come here I will beat you "

"No.. Sissy.. Actually I accidentally break one scholarship student's tiffin.. I bought a new one to replace.. So Please help me to deliver .. You know I can't give directly to that person "