18-The Brothel

AN : Yaaayyyyy I got a new edit cover from my dear friend @Roytiti.. Thank You so much Titi..

Errors and grammar mistakes along.. Sorry.. 🙏

.
.

It was first day for Xiao Zhan to work at the brothel.. He was still not feeling himself and was not reacting whether to go along with the rules or to fled away from this hell .. He was like a living dead ,only his body is functioning but his brain and heart went completely null.. He was innocent before and do not know much about sex except the masturbation he did with Yibo ,but now his mind was wide open as he saw and smells sex everywhere..

The brothel rule was strict along with stringent punishment. He saw the manager beats the workers who couldn't get and receive customer .
And one of the worker was a 50+ lady. If this incident happened to be in his normal days, he will protect the lady and will instead beat the manager black and blue ,but this time he was devoid of all feelings. His emotion becomes void . He feels like he doesn't care anymore .

"Zhan go along with the girls to the podium.. The customer had already arrive .. " Zhan heard the order but he do not pay any heed of attention . He stood in the corner looking at all the girls with their exposed body in order to seduce the customer..

The girls were now standing in a row . When slow music starts playing ,the girls start to strip their clothes one by one , showing their naked chest and was left only with a thin transparent panty

" What.. Is this all you got.. I've already tasted them all .. I'd rather taste a handsome man than going for the same slut twice" Mr Jin a rich regular customer started to complain

This irk the manager . He look at Zhan with anger who is now still standing at the corner.. He rush at him stripping his shirt forcefully and started to push him towards the front stage..

And then one of the Brothel worker came forward.. " Sir the two new virgin girl had arrived "

"Where the fuck are they ,then.. Display them quickly " The manager was annoyed at the delay because Mr Jin was his regular and most profitable Customer, hence he donot want to disappoint him..

One of the girls who was much older , was quickly directed to the stage for the bidding to start.. and the other girl was reserve for tomorrow's night.. Zhan was left again at the corner .

And as usual Mr Jin won the bidding for the new virgin girl.

The other reserve girl was push towards the corner where Zhan was still standing .. The girl who didnot happen to see Zhan , accidentally bump into him

"Sorry.. Sorry mister.. please don't beat me ..Please dont beat me" The girl quickly apologize

Zhan who was not at all paying attention at first ,was now looking at the girl infront of him who keeps on apologising at him . He saw her bowing repeatedly at him. Well it's quite the opposite at how he use to think all the sex workers behave .. He replied blankly "Why would I beat you? "

"Ehhh.. But.. but everyone use to beat me when I make mistake. Even at home or school" The girl answered .

Zhan was little surprise.. Did he hear the word school ?? Or is it that his brain was still dumb. He look closely at the girl and he could see few bruises on her young face.. She looks so young that he could not stop from asking the girl again.

"Hey .. Did you say School? Are you still in school or what "

"Yess.. Sir.. But please don't tell my teacher or else I will get expel from school "The girl started to beg

"What .. You're in School then what the hell are you doing here .. How old are you and what is your name" Zhan ask with anger

"Fou.. Fourteen and I'm Mianmian" The girl stuttered