13 - Rapurbate.. (16+)

A/N :  Rapurbate is the word that I make up by my own.. Don't mind 😄

No proofread yet ..And  Sorry for the mistakes
.
.

Both of them feels so awkward seeing their own  erection .. They wanted to move away from each other but there's something that pulling them closer instead..

Within a minute Zhan found himself staring at Yibo's abs and his one hand holding Yibo's waist .. He could not understand what is going on with himself because till this moment he haven't accept that he has any romantic feeling for Yibo ,may be it's only admiration.. He could not take away his eyes from Yibo's body ,it's too alluring and sexy..

Lust starts to control  and Without thinking twice ,Zhan pull Yibo by his waist and hug him tightly ,their hard erection were now touching against each other.. Both of them feels so good when their body touches each other ..

"Zhan.. You had an erection " Yibo gulps down nervously.. He knew he should not said this after all they were alone in a confined bathroom..

"Yibo... I.. I need to release.. It's painful" Zhan stuttered

"Do you need my help.. " Yibo ask shyly

"But we're not lovers . . We cannot do that " Zhan nervously replied back because he's afraid if he regret later

"No .. We were both men and we're friends.. It's okay to help one another to masturbate.. I used to do this with He Peng as well" Yibo lied as he try to convince Zhan because he now badly wanted to see Zhan's size and to touch him..

Zhan was feeling uncomfortable hearing Yibo has masturbate with He Peng before him ..He could not understand why ..His mind thought of no one else but his crush Wang Yanli but his heart starts to be uncomfortable whenever he hear Yibo with another person

"But .. you said I was your first kiss "

"Ahh... No we didn't kiss ,we only only help each other to masturbate .. "Yibo lied again and  feels so disgusted when he lie that he masturbate with his best friend He Peng

"So you'll do the same with me.. " Zhan ask innocently believing what Yibo had just told him

" We can kiss if you don't mind .. Like friend with benefits " Yibo didn't understand why they're like this but what he knew that both of them were full of lust with uncontrollable hormones..

" Okay .. Friend with benefits " Zhan smile which turns into an evil smirk..  He push Yibo against the wall and aggressively started to kiss him..

Yibo was surprise .. He was surprise to see the sudden change of Zhan  to his wilder side ... And he likes it

Zhan was becoming more aggressive , who now suck Yibo's lips very hard ... He continuously sucks as if they were made of the sweetest candy  and then starts biting  them.. He forcely enters his tongue inside Yibo's cavern and pull Yibo's tongue out and then starts sucking and biting his tongue as well ,which makes Yibo cried out in pain..

"Aaaah... Zhan... Don't bite it hurts"

But Zhan who has never experience such lustful feelings was becoming wilder and wilder.. His hands was now rubbing Yibo's hard erection..

He then took off his own  pyjama and was left with his  boxer..

But even on His wilder state he still choose not to be naked nor let Yibo see his size .. He's a bit conservative and believe in sex after marriage and that with a girl.. 

So Without taking off  their thin cotton boxer his one hand was rubbing Yibo's erection and his other hand was holding his own erection..

He then position his hard penis behind Yibo's ball near Yibo's hole ,and without taking off their boxer he starts moving and pushing himself against Yibo..

"Ahhhhhh..nghhhhh... Nnggghhh" Zhan  push himself faster and faster against Yibo ..

Yibo who never experience such a painful pleasure before was now moaning too.... Everything was control by Xiao Zhan.. What he could now do was only to touch and help positioning Zhan's dick above his thin boxer... Zhan who for the first time felt the touch of someone's hand on his private gem started to loose his sanity and was now furiously thrusting faster against Yibo who was now pushes against the wall..

Yibo could not bear the pain between his thigh and his soft penis tip was touching and pressing against the cloth..

"Zhannn... It hurts... " he slowly whimpers

Zhan who was in the midst of pleasure ,could not hold himself anymore ...He instead turn Yibo around on his back and without taking off his boxer ,he now put his erected dick between Yibo's butt and again started to push himself harder. . Yibo was constantly pushes very hard against the wall..

Yibo's white back looks seductive and captivating  .. This didnot escape Zhan's eye as well and without thinking twice ,he start to lowers his lips and start sucking and biting Yibo's shoulder  as he keep pushing Yibo harder and faster against the wall..

Zhan now totally forgot that Yibo was his crush brother.. He was on his own deep pleasure.. His one hand was touching and pushing Yibo's erected dick  up and down ,where his other hand was holding his own erected dick to thrust between Yibo's butt above the thin boxer ...

"Ngghhhh... Nghhh... " Zhan moans as he push Yibo against the wall...

"Zhaaaannn.... Ahhh.. Move your hand faster .. I feels like Cum.. cumming.. "

Zhan did what Yibo told him.. He move his hand faster and also his thrust becomes wilder and harder ...

Yibo release first and after few minutes more ,Zhan  release later...

Both were now panting heavily ...Their boxer were filled with cum..

"Zhann the things we did is not masturbating .. " Yibo said as he turn his back

Zhan from being a wild horny man, moments ago now turns back into an innocent boy.. "But we did with our boxer on.  It's not sex right .. Or .... Ohhh No.. No  "

"No It's not.. You rapurbate me " Yibo said calmly

"What do you mean ?" Zhan was now asking curiously

Yibo look with disbelief at Zhan who moments ago almost rape him  but now was like an innocent child

"It means  an extreme wild masturbation.. More like a force masturbation  "

"But I donot force you Yibo.. Did I?"

Yibo was now amused at the cute boy in front " No.. But you are so wild .. Its near to forcing yourself on me"

Zhan was now blushing "Ahhh.. Im Sorry .. I could not think straight.. " He then again look at Yibo as he bites his lower lips and then ask " You and He Peng did like what we did or do other kinds of masturbation.. "

Yibo on hearing He Peng makes him feels like vomitting again.."Noo..  please stop mentioning Peng . .And Let me finish my bath first "

"Okay .. I'm sweating and want to take bath too.. " Zhan innocently wanted to take a shower with Yibo

"Ahhh... You can wait .. Friends were not supposed to see each other ,except lovers .. Right" Yibo quickly said as he  was now afraid to see Zhan's body that will cause another erection .. He just had a wild masturbation and his ball and his 80% virgin anaconda was  hurting like hell .  *His anaconda was not 100% virgin anymore coz it was touch by Zhan above his boxer😉

"Ok then.. " Zhan move out of the bathroom like nothing has happened.. But he cannot deny that this masturbation with Yibo was the best that he ever had and imagined..

"Yibo no need to do with He Peng ,I will help you from now onwards.. Let's Rapurbate longer  next time " Zhan grinning innocently  as he look towards the bathroom ..