Track 6

"I'm trying to match your steps, but I keep falling. I'm still standing at this place. On this road where we used to walk together, only a few months ago."

__________

Track 6

          Everyone turned to look at Jisung with the navy sweater slung over his forearm. His eyes flickered towards Hwayoung's before focusing back onto his members, "Yeah, something like that."

          The members shared the same weird looks before shrugging since they did not care too much about the sweater anyways. Noticing their loitering which completely blocked accessibility from the cafeteria line, Chan began to usher the members to grab their plates, "Let's get our food quickly and get out of the way."

          "Aw, do we have to?" Hyunjin whined with a pout, "I'm so tired of eating JYP's all organic food everyday. It's too organic."

          Changbin readjusted his hat before craning his neck backwards as he released a powerful groan, "Can't we just eat something fat and greasy for once? We already finished our comeback, and it's not fair that Twice get to pig out after their comebacks."

          The other members chimed in as they agreed to Hyunjin and Changbin's protests. Chan contemplated, "But you have to remember that JY likes them the most out of all the artists in this company whether he admits it or not."

          Looking at their sad eyes, Chan sighed lightly, "I wish we could, but you know the rules."

          Jeongin hummed in protest and gave Chan the best puppy eyes he could muster, "Please? I really want grilled beef."

          "And pork," Changbin added, giving Chan the same puppy eye look at Chan except much cringier.

          Felix joined in, hoping that he could convince their leader as well, "It's just one meal. It won't harm anyone. Plus, we all know that you're the one that wants to eat out the most."

          Chan could not deny Felix's statement, since everyone knew that he was craving unhealthy food too. The more Chan waited the more he salivated with the thoughts of the delicious food that they could be having instead of their normal salads.

           "If we did get take-out, how are we supposed to get the food here? Everyone will see the delivery man show up at the front door," Chan paused before throwing finger quotes in the air, "Theoretically."

          Minho was in deep thought, "Maybe we can have it delivered to the building next door?"

          "That could work, but then our next problem is getting the food past the front desk ladies without any of them noticing," Chan countered. The members deflated, realizing the biggest flaw in their plan.

          "Hey, I have an idea," Hwayoung chimed, making all the members look at her, "The only way we can get away with this is not to have the food come to us, but go to the food instead."

          Hyunjin gave her a confused look, "You mean we all sneak out? Don't you think that seems more suspicious with seven idols, one Ourtuber, and one handsome prince leaving the building?"

          Hwayoung tisked at him and shook her head, "Not everyone will be going. This plan only requires one sacrificial player. While everyone else is doing what they normally do, I and someone else will sneak out, get the food, and bring it here. Manager An is most likely sleeping in the break room right now, so I can sneak in and get the keys to my company car. Then, whoever I'll go with can pretend to be Manager An as we pass by the receptionists."