New school

(All the artists used in the story are just for making the story interesting.
And the photographs and videos used, too, are for entertainment purposes only.
Please don't get offended and use only acceptable language for all the characters 🙏)

SHIRI'S POV

I was sitting inside the school counter waiting for someone to guide me to my classroom or I may say new classroom....

Hmm.. just a few weeks back a was at my old school, having fun with my old friends. Now I am at a new place with no-one to talk or have fun with... I'm all alone

My dad has been transferred to this place 3 months ago. Now we are shifting to this place. But I'm missing my old school, because i hate new environments... I'm kind of introvert.

Oh!! I came out of my thoughts when a lady came out of the office, she looked to be a teacher

"Come beta, I'll show you your classroom." , the lady said.

I walked behind her and she took me to the 3rd floor. I was following her and didn't notice in which class I entered.

"Good morning students!!! This is your new classmate, Shiri Sharma. And Shiri, I'm your class teacher Manisha Singh. You may go and sit on the third seat, between Swara and Darshan. "

I sat on the seat... Hmm... I looked at the boy beside me, he was smiling at me. I ignored.

(ASSUME HIM AS A KID aND IN SCHOOL UNIFORM )

"Hey!! Myself Darshan."

"Hi" I replied back.

After the class was over, Swara introduced herself and her friends Jyugal, Kritesh and Darshan to me.

"Okay, so welcome to our gang. " replied Jyugal

I just smiled back.

"You are very obedient student." Darshan spoke while ma'am was writing something on board.

I looked at him in disapproval. He continued his work smiling.

DARSHAN'S POV

I was sitting on my seat, thinking of another mischief.... Then entered a girl with specs came along with Ma'am.

Ma'am made her sit between me and Swara. I thought for a while and just introduced myself to her.

She just replied "Hi"

Afterwards... again I approached her but it seems she was a girl with few words.

SHIRI'S POV

"Will they stop it? " I thought to myself.
It was last period. Our hindi teacher was teaching something and these four were laughing and talking... In-fact the whole class was talking. Suddenly I heard Jyugal saying behind us...

"Yrr, ye ma'am itna pakka kyu rhi hai"

He said it slowly but loud enough to reach to 2nd bench. And they started laughing. Ma'am came to us and....

Next moment we five ...Me, Swara, Darshan, Jyugal and Kritesh were standing with our hands up.

It was my first day and I'm standing with my hands up, without any fault.... Wow !!! Great !!!

It was not enough... Wait for it... Again! Darshan and Jyugal were cracking jokes and others were laughing madly.

"Do you know?" Mam was asking something to a student

"Main tere utte kinna marda
Do you know ...." Darshan continued.

We four started laughing.... Mam noticed us giggling and came to us.

"I think you all are not interested in the class so it's better you five can go out of the room."

We were standing outside the room. Then again he spoke...

" I think humari wajah se tumhe bhi baahar nikaal diya.., Sorry "

"It's okay"

"Vaise why you joined in the middle of year ?"

"Because mere papa ka transfer ho gya yaha pr"

"Achha"

"Will you please tell me our section?"

"You don't know our section..." He giggled.

"No.. I didn't notice it"

"....."

He was about to say something but than rang the school bell and we rushed towards our bags.

"Hmm vaise it's not that bad... Thik hai these are a good company." I thought to myself.