Followed back!

We reached our destination at 8:00 P.M. we went inside the house, Akshay introduced me to his friends... He told that I'm his to-be-wife . All crap! I'm marring him just because of my parents want me.

It was going okay but then Akshay took me to the bar. idkw he started drinking shots!! One after another. I was shocked at this act of his , like seriously I had never expected this from him! He usually acted to be a simple, well mannered guy.

He started dancing with other girls, like really what the hell was going on! I would have left him there only. He was moving here and there all drown in hangover. I decided to take him home. I somehow managed to get him in the car.

I decided to drop him to his apartment. On the way... He was behaving unmannerly. He started disturbing me while driving. We reached at his place in 30 minutes. I unlocked the door and took him inside. I thought I should give him a lemonade so I went into the kitchen. I was just thinking about him like how could he...

Suddenly, Akshay came from back and cagged me in his arms. I was feeling so uncomfortable, and moreover he was not in his senses. He tried to come close to me and I don't know why I just slapped him instantly.

Akshay looked at me in anger. He replied,"you'll pay for it."

I stormed out of the house. Just thinking what happened? I mean I don't like him at all, it's just because of my parents that I'm ready to marry me.

I booked a cab and went to my flat. I got freshen up and changed into normal t-shirt and lower. Then my phone rang it was Shreya and Ritika, my friends, my roommates, my saviours on video call.

 Then my phone rang it was Shreya and Ritika, my friends, my roommates, my saviours on video call

(PRESENTING SHRADDHA DANGAR AS SHREYA )

(TARA SUTARIA AS RITIKA)

(Shreya and Ritika both are bubblie cheerful girls. All carefree...

They are roommates of Shiri and know her since her college days.

Shreya is in need of a job because she took a long break from her previous job due to family issues and Ritika is a dancer who is mainly on trips with her dance group.

Right now they are at a party, Shiri could not join them due to office work and then Akshay's invitation. )

"Guys! Where are you??? Aur kitna time lagega?" I almost screamed.

"Yarr! Shiri it seems hume der ho jayegi" Shreya said.

"This is not fair guys, you told ki jldi aa jaoge"

"Arey chill bro! We will be back by 1 tu so ja" Ritika said.

"Accha, Ok guys.. enjoy! "

" Chl bye take care "

"Bbye "

I was just thinking about the incident... Akshay.. He was acting very weird usually he is very descent but today.. I shook my head and came to reality.

I took my headphones and my playlist. It was his voice which gave me peace every time. He was an ray of hope for me unknowingly.

I remember Darshan once said that I should chase my dreams, fight for it and be ready to even fail in it. I could not, I wasn't that strong! Bt atleast he passed that's what makes me happy. Atleast he reached his goals, his dreams

I closed my eyes, lost myself into his melodious voice and relaxed. I felt asleep in 5-10 minutes as I was tired and stressed.

Next day I woke up at 6:30, Ritz and Shrey were sleeping peacefully. I went to washroom and completed my morning chores.
I came out to the room, dressed up. Ritz was in kitchen preparing for sandwiches while Shrey was making coffee.
Shreya and Ritika went to the washroom one after other and got ready while I was making sandwiches.

I got a notification.... "Darshanravaldz followed you back."