Long time... No see

SHIRI'S POV

Just few years back... I was with my friends and family, away from any actual tensions, enjoying my life.
It has been 6 years... the day Darsh n I left our conversation , and it could never be completed

Just a few days later... Dad got transferred, although I gave my exams in the same school but we had busy schedule. And after my boards we left from that place.

Now, I'm in Mumbai, offcourse after my "b.tech" I am doing a 9:00 to 5:00 job. I'm connected to Swara offcourse! But I lost my contacts with others, Darshan was connected for around 1 year. He was doing b.tech in a college but then my phone number got changed and I lost my contact with him. No contact with Jyugal and Kritesh either. One day I was shocked to know that he was a part of the reality show "Raw Star" . Every Saturdays and Sundays were pleasing. I was very happy to see him chasing his dreams, fulfilling his dreams. Although he didn't win the show but he won the hearts. And now with his hard work, he is the singing sensation.
It is proud to say once he was my friend. Yes, I follow him on social media, but offcourse now he is a celebrity and he has millions of people around him, how would he remember me?? This does not matter. I'm very happy to see him now as the heart beat of millions and that's all I want.

I was took out of my thoughts by a call. "Akshay" showed the screen hmmm... My to-be- husband was calling me.

(PRESENTING SHAKTI ARORA AS AKSHAY)

"Hello"

"Hi Shiri, if you have completed your work, should I come to pick you? "

"Ya, I'm just about to finish. You can come."

"Okay, I'll reach in 15 minutes.. byee"

"Byee"

Akshay was a good human. I know him since two months, we got engaged to each other. Offcourse he was chosen by my dad, love marriage is not my thing

He was there in 15-20 minutes. He drove me to my room. My parents live in Ahemdabad after dad's retirement.

"Shiri, I would like to take to a party at my friend's place. So .. get ready by 7:30. I'll pick you up."

"Bt Akshay... I don't..."

" No ifs and buts "

I nodded.

I don't want to go... I'm tired! I'm exhausted! fine Akshay wants me to come so....

I got down the car once we reached my apartment.

"Okay, so be ready by 7:30" He commanded.

"Ya.. ".

I got inside my flat. Kept my handbag on the table and sat down on sofa. Totally exhausted.

I decided to take a long shower. After about half an hour I came out of bathroom. So what should I wear tonight ? Okay let me see...

Finally after 10 minutes I decided for a dress.

(SHIRI'S DRESS FOR PARTY)

I did a little makeup and was ready for the party around 7:15 . I was grabbed my hand purse then suddenly my phone rang. It was Swara, video calling me. A smile came on my face as she listens to me, understands me.

(PRESENTING SURBHI JYOTI AS SWARA)

"Hey!!! How are you??"

"Hii, I'm fine but wait.. are you going somewhere?"

"Yes, actually Akshay was going to a party and he wished I should accompany him so..."

"Achhaa ,, waise hot lg rhi hai rather than cute. "

"Oho! Thanks for the compliment."

"Aur bta decide hui marriage date?''

"Hn ho gyi... It's next month on 15.."

"So quick! "

"Yes maybe..."

"Hey girl! Common cheer up! You are going to a party!! "

I just smiled.

"Okay bye, I'll catch up when I'm back. Take care "

"Take care, ENJOY!!" she said n declined.

It was almost 7:30 .. I went downstairs within 2-3 minutes Akshay was there.