Birthday

DARSHAN'S POV

I was sleeping and then suddenly I heard some loud voices which made me wake up in a jerk.

Then I saw Dad, Shiri, Sid, Shreya, Hardil, Jyugal, Rudra, Swara, Gaurav and Naushad bhai standing while putting a ear to ear smile on their face.

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you dear Darshan, happy birthday to you" heard them singing this in unison.

"What are you guy's doing here at this time? I questioned them being too shocked.

"It's your birthdayyy!! They again said this in unison

Then I came in my sense and realized that today is my birthday.

One by one all of them greeted me and I said thank you to all of them, at last Shiri came.

"Happy Birthday Darshan"; She said this in a very happy voice.

"Thank you so much Shiri" I thanked her

After that, I cut the cake and first fed it to to Dad, and took blessings from him. Then I fed all of them the cake. And all of them went to sleep on their own respective places.

Next morning...

I woke up at 7 a.m. because today is my birthday and got freshen up.. took a quick shower and get ready to start the day.

I saw Vrinda kaki is making breakfast and Shiri is helping her in making breakfast and Dad is reading today's news paper.

Me: Good morning Dad

Dad: Good morning beta and I wish you a very happy birthday

Me: Thank you so much dad

Shiri: Ohoo ajj itni jaldi kaise uth gaye?

Darshan: Arey ajj jaldi uthna to padhega hi na after all today is my birthday.

Everyone had their breakfast and then they started chatting a bit.

At evening....

Shiri and Darshan was getting ready for the small party which was arranged in their house.

SHIRI'S POV

I was getting ready for the party and suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

Come in.

After saying that sometime had passed but I didn't hear anything from who entered. So I turn around to check who came in and I saw it is... Darshan. He was staring at me and his mouth was half opened.

Darshan close your mouth nahi to machar ghus jayega.. I said it while chuckling a bit.

But still he was not responding. So I went a bit closer to him and them closed his mouth with my hand. Then Darshan came in his sense.

Darshan: Huhh.. Whhh..aatt.. Were you saying something?

Shiri: Umm.. nothing leave it. Acha what are you doing here right now?

Darshan: Arey ha I came here to call you for the party. Everyone has arrived.

Shiri: Okay give me some minutes. I'm coming

Darshan: Okay.. Come fast.

After saying this he was about to go but suddenly he turned around and came towards me and said, " You're looking very beautiful" and winked at me. Then he went out of the room.
His this some words were enough to made me blush so hardly.. Ufff.. This boyy!! Now I'll get late for him have to hurry up. Then I also went to party.