Chapter 11

[] WARNING- CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT []

We arrived at Lucians house, sitting in the car that was parked in his driveway as the lights in his house were shinning through the curtains. I looked over at Lucian who had his door open. "Well, come on." He smiled a bit before getting out of the car and into the cold. I quickly got my keys and jumped out, meeting him at his steps. The door was unlocked since Lulia was home and we both entered. Their house smelled sweet, like pie almost and it was always warm, despite how cold the two of them were. I looked around and took off my jacket, Lucian taking it and hanging it up for me. I smiled at him to say my thanks before I followed him into the living room and took a seat on his couch. He sat beside me, putting his arm around me and smirking down at me. I've been in his house so many times but this time it felt different than before; like I was never actually here until now. I looked around and leaned into him. "So..." I breathed out, my gaze moving back to him.

He nodded and chuckled lightly, "yeah..." He stared at me, his head titled.

I blushed and looked back at him, furrowing my eyebrows and smirking. "What? Why are you staring at me?" I laughed.

He smiled at me, his eyes moving to my lips. "Because... You look so handsome and perfect..." He smiled before he leaned in and kissed my lips. I raised my eyebrows and closed my eyes, melting into the kiss slightly. The kiss was gently and soft but quickly got rough and passionate. I pulled away, feeling hyper and jumpy. I smiled at him and stood up. "Why don't we take this somewhere else?" I asked him softly. He smirked and stood, his hands slipping around my waist as he kissed me once more. "I thought you'd never ask." He said once he pulled away.

He shut the door the his bedroom, smirking slightly. I stood by his bed, watching him before I averted my eyes and looked around his room to his collection of oddities. He had shelves and shelves full of random trinkets; some old and broken yet others were new and shiny. I looked at him when I heard him come towards me, walking up to me and crashing his lips onto mine. I furrowed my eyebrows and put my hands on the back of his neck, his hands on my hips. I blushed, making my cheeks hot and red as he slipped his hand under my shirt. I moved my hands to his chest, feeling him breathe as we roughened the kiss and stepped closer to his bed. He hand both of his hands under my shirt, his fingers lightly moving up my back before he pulled away and took off my shirt. I blushed and pulled his off quickly, tossing it to the floor before I kissed him passionately. I could feel his chest on mine, his cold, pale skin against my tan torso.

I almost couldn't help it, he was just to damn gorgeous, his flat pale stomach and bright eyes. Lucian smiled back at me, his nervousness showing in his eyes. Ever since we were kids I could see how he was feeling just by looking into them. 'It must be the first time for him too.' I thought. Suddenly I felt his cold hands on my waist, undoing my pants. A soft blush came over my face as I looked from his hands back to his face. I leaned in and kissed him again my hands in his dark hair. My pants fell to the ground and I felt his hands in my hair, pulling me closer. I slipped my tongue in, meeting his as we felt the inside of each other's mouths for the first time. I never thought I would be doing this with Lucian, but I had to admit it was amazing; he was amazing.

Lucian pulled away leaving my eyes on his, my head just inches away from him. He stared at me for what seemed like forever before turning his head. "I think I'm ready." He muttered. I was somewhat surprised to hear these words; I didn't really know what I was expecting to hear. I reached down and pulled off his bat man boxers. Classy. I proceeded to pull off my plane grey ones. I looked back to Lucian, his head was still turned away. He looked some what embarrassed. I had never seen his face that pink besides the time we both went swimming at the creek and got awful sun burns. I smiled softly "it might hurt, I'm sorry." I uttered softly. Lucian's head shot forward and he took a deep breath before smiling up at me "it's okay Leo, I love you."

I came closer to him and rested my forehead on his, slowly sliding in. Leaving me to moan and Lucian to gasp. I opened my eyes and looked at him his eyes were squeezed shut and he was biting his lip. his hands were gripped on the sheets and mine around his waist. I kissed a trail of kisses down to his neck. I hated to see him hurting, but damn he still looked so cute. I could feel his body slowly relax under mine, giving me the signal to move. I pumped slowly at first Lucian gasping every time and clenching the sheets. I began to pump harder leaving moans to escape mine and his mouths. "L-Leo!" Lucian moaned bucking his hips into mine. We finished.

I laid beside him his pale arms around my chest, and a sheet on top of us. I turned my head to him, His eyes were closed and his breathing was paced. He was asleep. "Ti amo." I whispered kissing the top of his head before I wrapped my arms around him and closed my eyes; entering a soft slumber.

[] Hey Guys! I'm almost at 300 reads..that's crazy! Thank you guys it means so much! I'd also like to give a shoutout/thanks to LuliaOlaru for writing the yaoi 💞 ~smae_sheeran []