Chapter 8

I stood outside his doorway, my hands in my pockets as Lucian stood inside their house, the cold nipping at his front torso and chilling his body. I titled my head and kicked a non-existing stone, sighing as I studied Lucians face. His face was pale, his eyes bright despite having them such a deep shade and his lips thin and pink. He was very handsome; he always was. He's smoothed his black hair back and chuckled a bit, looking at his feet. I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what he was laughing at, did I have something on my face? His head moved back up and his dark eyes shifted back on mine. "Y'know..." I said finally, after this sudden silence. "Since tomorrow is Monday..." I took a step towards him and smiled. "And I'm not doing anything, and I know you're not doing anything," Lucian raised his eyebrows and leaned his shoulder against the doorframe, smirking. "We should do something..." I blushed slightly, looking down the street.

He nodded and swallowed slowly. "Okay, but we do things everyday." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and looked back to him. "I mean like a date, idiot." I shoved his shoulder back playfully and chuckled.

He stumbled back and laughed, nodding. "Sure, that sounds great." He stepped back and started to claps the door before peeking his head out and gripping my collar in his fist. He pulled me to him and I stumbled forward as he kissed me again; and each time I saw fireworks. Lucian pushed me back, smirking. "Pick me up at 6; and don't be late..." He winked at me before slamming the door closed. I turned away, walking down the steps to my car. And that was that, we were going to go on our first date.

I opened the white apartment door again and walked inside. Growing off my coat and tossing it onto a nearby chair. Cece looked up from her laptop from the couch, her glasses falling down her nose. She must have been doing her work; like she always did. I don't think she does anything else but type and take pictures all day. I nodded and walked inside, slipping my shoes off at the heels before I took a few steps and sat beside her. She turned to me and crossed her legs up underneath her on the couch, smiling widely.

"Tell me what happened!" She giggled and moved her glasses to the top of her head, pushing her dark hair from her eyes. I laughed, slipping my cardigan off so I was just wearing my t-shirt.

"Well, I got there," I smiled at her, her smile widening. "And I ran to his house, he let me in we stood there and I told him I was in love with him." I shrugged as we shared a laughed.

She clapped. "Go on! What else!" She insisted.

I sighed. "Then, Lulia came in and it was completely silent except for Snoop Dogg," Cece through her head back and laughed. "That was blasting!" And I started to laugh. "So anyway, then she took Lucian in the spare and talked to him about me and him and then she accepted our relationship. But yeah, all we did was kiss and blush and laugh like idiots." We laughed again.

Cece smiled and titled her head. "I'm so proud you're my twin." She reached up and ruffled my curly hair. I smiled at her, we were pretty attractive twins; well I was at least. But Cece was too, she was beautiful, her long wavy hair flowed down her back, her pale green eyes were big and bright. Her teeth were perfect and her smile was glowing. She was me as a girl, I was her as a boy. It was simple. I smiled and patted her head. "I'm proud of me too!" I said before jumping up and laughing all the way to my bedroom.

(( Hi! Thank you guys for over 200 reads! I don't think everyone has read all of it, because it sucks but tanks anyway! Also, I'm sorry for the short and crappy chapter, there will be more things, more exciting things too! Thanks again, and yes I changed my user ~smae_sheeran ))