➵ E P I L O G U E

➵ E P I L O G U E

-7 months later- *HARRY'S POV*

Exactly knowing what I need to do, I step into the shop. Immediately I go to the woman who's standing behind the counter.

"A red rose, please," I ask when she notices me.
She nods and disappears at the back. A minute later she hands me the rose, and I pay for it.

--

I smile. Today it's her twentieth birthday. 27th of March. She loves red roses. And honestly, one looks better than a bunch. Less is more, right? By the way, it's the gesture that counts anyway. A perfect rose for the most perfect young lady I have ever met in person. Lost in thought, I walk up to her, on autopilot. After all, this is my regular trail when I go to visit her.

I'm proud of her. She never stopped fighting. I never tell her really, but I know she knows that. I know she knows I'm proud of her. Only the thought of my little fighter makes me smile. Damn, I love that girl. Before I realize it, I arrived at my destination.

--

I kneel down, putting the red rose where I want it to be.
My eyes scan the words, still able to touch my soul.
"We only part ways to meet again someday"
I had chosen those words. It showed precisely how I felt, and how I still feel.

27/03/1994 - 21/10/2013. I swallow. It's more than five month ago. It still feels like yesterday.
A single tear rolls down my cheek. I know she doesn't want me to cry for her. She only wants me to remember her and keep loving her. And I most certainly will.
Often, she called me her angel, but actually she's mine. She keeps an eye on me and makes me survive all of this. My life without her. I feel her presence, 'cause without her support I simply wouldn't make it.

She might lost her battle, but she still hasn't lost me. She never will.

// It wasn't goodbye, it's see you later //

T H E      E N D

____________________
Thank you for reading <3 Lots of love, Famke