I fell for you. You caught me.

FLASHBACK -6 months ago-

I had planned not to fall in love again. It was tough enough as it was. But that plan didn’t included Hazza. He decided otherwise.

Suddenly he turned up, almost six months ago. My plan. Gone. Vanished.

I fell for you. You caught me.

The way I met him, you can call it quite memorable. Like in a cliché romantic comedy. Maybe those movies aren’t always too good to be true after all.

Aimlessly I was wandering through the shopping area of London. I would meet up with a friend, but last minute she cancelled. I had nothing better to do than window-shopping, 'cause I didn’t wanted to go home already. A cute little shop had drawn my attention: the colourful beanies and scarves looked very appealing in this cold, typical British weather. And there I bumped into him. Or better said: there I caught him.

“You wear a pink beanie?” I had laughed in his face.

He had looked at me as if I caught him committing some kind of serious crime. It was kinda funny really. And despite the shame that was written all over his face, I didn’t manage to keep my mound shut.

“That’s so cute,” I had continued, while I was hypnotized by his brown curls which were jumping from under his beanie.

His eyes went big when he heard what I was saying. He opened his mouth, but there was no sound coming out. He hesitated, just long enough so I noticed.

“It’s not cute,” he had said after his hesitation.

I was staring at him, waiting for what he was going to give as an excuse for wearing a pink beanie –yes, with pompon–. Honestly? It was definitely a first time to me, bumping into a guy wearing a pink beanie.

“It’s very rugged and manly,” he had continued confidently.

And then it was my turn not knowing what to say really. His green eyes were staring in mine. The glittering particles I just couldn’t neglect. It were the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. Almost magical. As if I was looking right into his soul. I was immediately aware of the fact that he was special. In fact he already had proven he was; he was the one who managed to make me smile, for real. For the first time since months. Magical. My angel.

And then I was lost. I had fallen for him. And only he could pick me up again.

At that moment in time I was doing relatively well. Everything was under control, so it seemed. Despite my plan to never fall in love again, I lost my heart to him. A human being only has a certain resistance, you know. I couldn’t do anything else but follow my heart. I wasn’t immune for his charms.

And gone was my plan…

// Love is a leap of faith –you know where it started, not where it will end– //

END FLASHBACK

____________________

I hope you like it :$ The next chapters will be longer. If you like this, will you please vote? You would do me an huge favor really... Thank you so much for reading :) Lots of love, Famke