Chapter 11

Bella's pov

When I woke up I saw I was lying a a couch so I stood up and I looked around and I saw my mum, dad and my brother along with his pack and the elders all around the living room and I said what happened and Jacob said you fell and hit your head and you've been out for 2 days and I said what 2 days no way and mum said so bell how do you feel.

So I said well I fell fine and I really want some food and everyone laughed and then I walked into the kitchen and I grabbed some crips and I went back into the living room and I said mum I thought you died when I was 8 and my mum said oh um no I didn't I just faked my death to keep you and your brother and sisters safe.

Then I said oh right ok well that's good at least now I'll have a mother to express my feels to and mum said I'd be glad to listen sweetie and then I looked at Jacob and I said Jake bro can I patrol tonight I really need to run and Jake said yeah you can as long as Rachel and leah go with you.

So I said ugh but I to run without voices in my head please Jacob and Jacob said I said that Rachel and leah go with you or you aren't patrolling end of and I was going to say fine I won't go then but dad stopped me and said Bella just go with leah and Rachel it's just incase something happens when your on patrol.

Then I said oh yeah like what an old boyfriend who has come back to hunt me and I laughed but no one else did and so I just said ugh fine you know what it doesn't matter I won't go you know I'm not a child anymore I can handle myself and then I ran stairs and I ran to my room and I slammed the door and I ran over to my bed and I lied down on it.

So then I started crying and a few minutes later I heard my door being knocked on and I said go a way and I heard my dad say no now either open this door young lady or I will and I said fine do it and then I heard the door being booted open and I screamed and sat up on my bed.

Then I saw my dad standing at my door and he said now you are going to stop this huffing and your going to go patrol with Leah and Rachel or your grounded do you understand me and I said alright fine and I got off of my bed and I ran downstairs and I went to the front door.

So I said I hate you and I opened it door and ran out omit and ran into the woods and when I got into the woods I phased into my wolf and I saw Leah and Rachel's wolf beside me and then we ran into the woods more and we started patrolling and we patrolled all night.

Then when we were done patrolling we went home and we went behind trees and phased back and then we put our clothes on and then we all went home and so Leah went to her house and me and Rachel went into our house and when we got in I didn't talk to anyone I just ran upstairs and went into my room and I got ready for bed and then I got inside it and I fell to sleep.

Did you like it. Review and comment