Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once I got into forks I took out my phone and I phoned Jacob's number and I pressed the speaker button and then I through it onto the passenger chair and I heard it ring for 4 rings and then he picked up and Jacob said hello and I said hi Jacob it's me Bella I'm driving through forks right now and I'm near the reservation and Jacob said ok Bella thank you again for coming.

So then I said of course he's my dad to and Jacob said I know and I said I'll see you when I arrive and Jacob said no Bella there is something me and the pack have agreed on for when you arrived here and I said ok fine what is it and Jacob said we want you to phase and come as your wolf it's the only way we will trust you.

Then I said fine but what about my car and then Jacob said leave it at the old treaty line and I'll send one of the boys to get it and I said ok Jake I'll do what you want and then I hung up and put my phone back into my packed bag and I continued driving to the old treaty line and I knew I was going to be watched for a while to make sure Jacob and the others could trust me.

So when I got to the treaty line I stopped and parked my car and I took my belt off and I turned the car off but left the keys in the engine and then I took a breath because I knew phasing was going to be sore because I hadn't done it since I left but I opened the car door and got out of the car and I left my hand bag there and then I closed the car door and I ran into the woods.

Then once I entered the woods I went into a run and I phased into my wolf and it was so painful that I screamed because of the pain and then when I had phased my scream came out as a painful howl and I looked down and saw my lovely white wolf in a puddle and I thought oh my how I've missed being a wolf and how I've missed my white coloured furans then I heard talking in my head as I took off running to the reservation.

Good to know you still fancy yourself Bella - Embry

Yeah I know bells you used to always admire yourself - Quil

Yeah and so what boys girls like doing that - me

She's right you know I do it all the time - Leah

Hello sister it's been a long time - Rachel

Rachel is that you Jacob didn't tell me you phased - me

Yeah because I told him not to I wanted to surprise you - Rachel

Yeah well I'm surprised alright - me

Alright enough talking Bella get to dad's house the whole pack is there already and then we will talk - Jacob

Ok fine Jacob - me

So then I ran even faster and I kept running even though the pain from my phase was so sore and right now I can't even feel my legs or my wolf body which isn't good especially when I could cut myself running and I wouldn't be able to feel it and I wouldn't even cry over it even though I would be in even more pain but I couldn't fell it and so I kept running until I got to my dad's house.

Did you like it. Review and comment