Chapter 14

Bella's pov

Once we arrived at the house Edward stopped the car and took the keys out and then me, Edward and the girls all took our belts off and Edward said ready Bella and I took a breath and said of course I am I can't wait to see everyone and so then me, Edward and the girls all opened our doors and got out of the car and walked up to the house and Nessie opened the door and the 4 of us all walked into the house.

When we got into the house we walked into the living room and I saw the Cullen's all sitting on the couches but I didn't see my kids and so I said hey everyone I'm back and they all turned to look at me and gasped when they saw me and they all stood up and walked over to me and one by one they hugged me and Carlisle said it hasn't been the same around here without you Bella and I said yeah well I'm glad to be back.

Then Esme said its good to have you back dear we have all missed you dearly and then Nessie said momma me and Melody are going to go get the others and I smiled and said ok girls and then the girls both ran upstairs and then Alice said so Bella how long do you think we have left and I said well I think we each only have days left we are all really big.

So Carlisle said yeah I agree with Bella I'd say you only have about 1 or 2 days left and I said thank god I'm really tired right now and then I heard lots of footprints on the stairs and I looked to the stairs and I saw Melody, Macy, Millie, Renesmee, Annabel, Mason, Anthony and EJ all run into the living room and once the kids all saw me they smiled and gasped and everyone except Nessie and Melody all ran over to me and hugged me really tight.

Then I laughed and hugged them all back and then Macy said momma we missed you so much and then Anthony said yeah momma we thought because you were gone for so long that we weren't going to see you again and I said of course you were going to see me again because no matter what happens I'll always be your mother and nothing will keep me or you all away.

So Anna said that's right momma we all love you to much and I said that's right and I swear I will never leave any of you ever again and then all of a sudden I felt 8 arms around me and I knew the kids were hugging me again even Nessie and Melody and then Emmett said Bella I'm sorry to say this but before you came we had just put the kids to bed and I heard the kids all groan.

Then I laughed at them and said alright your uncle Emmett is right now all of you off to bed please and my 8 kids all said ok momma and they all hugged me again and then ran upstairs and went into their rooms and got into bed and then me, Edward, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Esme and Carlisle all sat down on the couches in the living room and talked all night about what I had missed.

Did you like it. Review and comment