Chapter 7

Bella's pov

As we were waiting for the pack to come me and Edward went upstairs and went into our room and we sat on the bed and I said babe what if this doesn't go the way we want it to go and Edward said of course it will they are your family they will understand and I said I'm not talking about the pack I'm talking about the Volturi.

Then Edward said oh ok well we will just have to make it work and at least we will get Nessie and Anna back sooner than we thought and I said yeah I suppose and then I heard Carlisle shout Bella, Edward they are here and I shouted down ok thanks and then me and Edward stood up and walked out of the room and went downstairs.

When we got downstairs we went into the living room and Esme said now Bella we will talk to them don't you come out unless you need to ok and I said yeah ok thanks Esme and Esme smiled and then the Cullen's and Edward all walked outside and I went over to the window and I looked out and I saw my brother Jacob, Sam, Jared, Paul, Embry, Quil, and my cousins Seth and Leah all standing in human forms.

Then I heard Carlisle say hello Jacob nice to see you here but may I ask why and Jacob said we are here because someone found out Bella was with you all again and I want to talk to her and Edward said oh yeah mutt what about because the last time you lot almost killed her because she married me and had my kids and Sam said yeah that was then and this is now something has happened and we need her to fix it.

So Emmett said well she isn't here she and the kids are hunting and Paul said oh yeah well why do I heard the kids playing upstairs in the room and I gasped and ran upstairs and went into the kids room and I saw they all jumped and I said alright all of you bed now and they all nodded their heads and said ok momma and went and got into bed.

Then I said now goodnight and I shut their door and ran back downstairs and I heard Jacob say Bella if your in there we know you can here us we need your help it's about dad and I gasped and ran out of the house and ran up to Jacob and I said what about dad and Edward said Bella I thought we agreed and I said he's my dad Edward and Jared said 2 weeks ago a vampire attacked him and killed him and I gasped and started crying without tears.

So then Jasper said what can Bella do and Leah said look Bella we know you have a power to bring people back from the dead another vampire told us before we killed it you can bring Billy back Bella and I said yeah I can but what makes you think I want to after everything all of you did to me and Seth said we are sorry Bella we didn't mean for any of it to happen we just got surprised when you married leach and had kids with one.

Then I said yeah well I'm pregnant again what do you think about that and Jacob said we don't care anymore Bella because without Billy the reservation is lost I mean there is no treaty anymore and vampires just keep on coming and I said oh god no and Quil said so does that mean you'll come and help and I said yes but not right now because in about 5 minutes time the Volturi are coming and they have 2 of my daughters.

So Jacob said we will fight if you want Bella and I said no go home Jacob protect the reservation and I'll be there in a days time and Jacob said ok Bella thank you and I said your welcome and then the pack left and when they did Alice said they are coming and as she said that I saw them walk up to us.

Did you like it. Review and comment