Chapter 17

Bella's pov

The next day was fun because it was a day of rest and so once everyone got up and got ready we all got our breakfasts and me, Esme, Alice and Rosalie all fed out babies blood from bottles and then we got our babies dressed and then we all went and got into the cars and our husbands drove us to the beach.

When we got to the beach Edward parked the car and stopped it and we all got out and then I went to the back of the car and I opened the door and I lifted out Kai and Leon and Edward lifted out Jeremy and the other 8 of our kids where already out of the car and playing with each other which I thought was cute and then me and Edward and the Cullen's and their kids all walked onto the beach.

Then we sat down together and we played with our babies for hours and when they started crying we fed them and then as I was looking around the beach I saw Jacob, Sam and Jared and I gasped and Edward said baby what's wrong and I pointed to Jacob and the others and Edward said oh crap and he looked at his family and said go home and take your kids with you we will be home soon.

So Carlisle said ok Edward be careful please son and then Esme and Carlisle took Adam and Alice and Jasper took Evie and Rosalie and Emmett took Sasha and Joey back to their cars and went home and then I shouted standing up kids get over here now and my 8 kids who where playing looked at me and saw I was panicking and ran over to me before I even had to say anything else and when they were beside me.

Then Edward and I looked at them all and EJ said momma what's wrong and I said I need you all to go back to the car and lock yourselves in it and then I hand Leon to EJ and I hand Kai to Anthony and Edward hands Jeremy to Mason and Nessie said why momma and Edward said no questions just go now and then Edward handed the keys to Annabel and then my 8 kids along with Jeremy, Kai and Leon all ran to the car and locked themselves into it.

So now I was so glad they were safe and then I took a breath as Jacob, Sam and Jared approached us and Edward said what do you want mutts and Jacob said looking at me I want to know why you took the liberty to set out house on fire sister and I said oh I think you fucking know why you dick you made me forget my life and Sam said we did it for you.

Then I said no no you didn't you did it for you all and then I said using my compelling power I don't ever want you to find me or see me again to you I am no longer part of your pack only a sister who made your life miserable so you left me and Jacob said ok you are no longer part of my pack and I said thank you dear brother and then Edward laughed and then we both walked away and walked up to the car.

So once our kids saw us coming I saw Mason unlock the car and then when he did me and Edward went to our doors of the car and got inside and we put our belts on and Edward drove us home and when we got home Edward stopped the car and then me, Edward and the kids all got out of the car I saw that Mason, Anthony and EJ had already lifted Jeremy, Kai and Leon out of the car.

Then I smiled as we all walked into the house and once we got into the house the kids all went to bed and EJ said momma me, Mason and Anthony will out Jeremy, Kai and Leon to bed for you ok and I said ok that's great sweetie thank you and EJ said your welcome and then the boys all went upstairs with my youngest babies and then me and Edward went into the living room and sat down beside the rest of the family and we talked all night yet again.

Did you like it. Review and comment