Chapter 18

10 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 10 since I was brought back to my family and it's been 10 years since I had my 3 lovely boys Jeremy, Kai and Leon and since then the family has split up Esme and Carlisle took Adam to the far sides of Italy so that the Volturi wouldn't see them and Alice and Jasper took Evie to the far sides of forks so the pack wouldn't find them and Rosalie and Emmett took Sasha and Joey to the far side of New Orleans to live away from all the supernatural there.

Then me and Edward took Jeremy, Kai, Leon, Melody, Macy, Millie, Renesmee, Annabel, Mason, Anthony and EJ all to Arizona where we live in a big house in the woods and all the kids go to school now even Jeremy, Kai and Leon who are now 10 years old and me and Edward works he's a doctor and I'm a teacher and we like it so much and we haven't found any vampire with in minutes of our house which I suppose is good for us and the kids.

Right now I am in the kitchen making the kids their lunches because Edward normal does it but he was called in for an emergency C-section and then when I was done their lunches I put their sandwiches into their lunch boxes and then I heard running so I looked up and I saw Melody, Macy, Jeremy, Kai and Mason and I said hey kids where are your brothers and sister.

So then Kai said they are coming mommy and I said ok good and then I heard more running and I saw the rest of my kids run into the room next and so I said handing the kids their lunch boxes alright everyone have a good day and behave please and Leon said momma what about, mine, Jeremy and Kai's lunch and I said oh yeah right.

Then I walked over to the fridge and I opened it and pulled out 3 bottles which were cover in decorated paper to hide the blood in it and I hand the bottles to Jeremy, Kai and Leon and I said alright now all of you go before you miss the bus and Millie said momma aren't you going today and I said no today's my day off remember.

So then Millie said oh yeah right and I said ok now go and then all my 11 kids left the house and went to school and then I went around the house and cleaned it and it took me 5 hours and then I went back downstairs and I went into the kitchen and I opened the fridge and I pulled out a bottle of blood and I shut the fridge again.

Then I went into the living room and I sat down on the couch and I turned the TV on and drunk the blood and after 2 hours of TV and 3 bloods of blood I was snapped out of my TV daze when the door bell rang so I puffed and I turned the TV off and I stood up and walked over to the door and I opened it.

Did you like it. Review and comment