Prologue

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Black and I am 18 years old and I will be that age for ever and I am a vampire hybrid that means half vampire. half wolf you see I was born a wolf but changed into a vampire and ever since I can remember I have been hunted by covens, packs and even my family and the one thing keep me from giving myself up to them is my kids and so you see when I was 18 I was going out with this vampire called Edward and he got me pregnant.

Then I gave birth to octuplets and I called them Melody, Macy, Millie, Renesmee, Annabel, Mason, Anthony, EJ but both Renesmee and Annabel where kidnapped by the Volturi on there 2nd birthday and I haven't seen them since and also I didn't survive the birth and Edward's father had to change me and once my dad found out I had created eight immortals he started hunting me down and then once the other covens found out they started coming after me.

Then I took my girls and I left my boys with their father and his family and I ran and I have been running for 8 years now and my girls are now full grown vampires but still act like children because technically they are and so my power is that I can use and keep other vampires powers and my youngest daughter Melody can see into anyone's future or past.

So then my middle daughter has a mental and physical shield and my oldest daughter can teleport from place to place and since I am a power collector I have all three of their powers and since me and my girls left my home I haven't seen Edward or his family which is quite sad because I want my girls to know their father but it is to risky incase my family find me because they will kill me.

Did you like it. Review and Comment