Chapter4/Discussions And Experiments

(Erens POV)

I woke up in the infirmary of the H.Q with an aching headache from being kicked by Levi. I tried to sit up a bit but fell back down from to much pain in my lower region.

I looked around a bit and saw Jean sleeping beside me.

'Oh no. What did Levi do to you? You look horrible'

He looked like he was in bad condition with bruses and cuts on his face and chest.

'Poor thing you don't deserve to be hurt, you deserve to be loved'

I then saw a nurse come in and go check Jean to probably see if he's still alive.

"Umm excuse me mam"I said and caught her attention.

"Yes my dear"she said sweetly.

"Will he be alright?"I asked worriedly.

"Oh yes, there's no need to worry about your friend all he has is a few broken ribs and cutts"she said which made it sound not so bad.

"Oh OK but will he wake up soon?"I asked.

"Yes he's just in a deep sleep from blood loss"she said and stood up.

"Oh I'm sorry my dear but have to go now, good bye!"she aid and walked out the room.

'Oh Jean please wake up soon I want to be with you!'

I decided to wake him up so I powered threw the pain and stood up. I then started to gently shake him but it did no good. I tried again and this time moved him more harder but still didn't work so I just decided to fuck it and slaped him hard as fuck in the face making him wake up and have a pissed look on his face but I smirked and kissed him softly.

"Well good morning my brave horse"I said teasingly and he chuckled.

"Hello my brave titan"he said and caressed my cheek. I blushed a shade of red and he laughed.

"You look cute when you blush"he said and pulled me in but I pulled back.

He had a look of sadness in his eyes.

"We have to talk"

"Okay about what?"he asked.

"When you left, after a while I left the room to find you when Levi tackeled me to the ground and threatened to kill me if I didn't break up with you and if I didn't he would.....he would.......rape..me"I said and broke down in tears.

He then pulled me towards him and kissed me gently and softly making me feel better and he whispered in my ear.

"If he wants you, he's gonna have to need to have the entire human race to take you away from me because......I love you more than anything"he said and hugged me tight as I cried in his chest.

"Thank you" I said and fell a sleep in his arms.

(Time Skip + Jeans POV)

I woke up with Eren not on my body. It was strange because I thought he would stay with me but I guess he healed but....he left me.

'Hes probably just hungry and went to eat or something......he fine......yeah'

I then got up and put my shirt and jacket back on then headed out the door of the infirmary. I walked around and saw Armin.

"Hey Armin you wouldn't happen to know where Eren is?"I asked trying to not sound suspicious.

"Oh he's Hanji doing some crazy experiment like always"he said.

"Thanks Armin see you around" I said and tried to walk away but he stopped me before I could.

"Before you go, remember that tomorrow we have to wear are new 'cooler' uniforms"he said and I pictured Erens in that outfit.................'ohhhhhhhh Eren' I was cut from my thoughts by Armin.

"Jean!"he yelled and snapped me back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah I'll remember God"I said and walked away.

I headed towards the experimental site where Sonny and Bean used to be. I saw that Hanji injected Erens with something the moment I stepped in. Erens saw me and gestured me to come to him with a smile. I walked towards him and saw Hanji turn around like a mad man with a needel in her hand. (Crazy Hanji am I right!) I stepped back a bit until Hanjis signature crazy face turned into the fun crazy face. I sighed and walked up to Eren.

"So what happened"I said waiting for Erens to answer until Hanji did.

"Erens was in the halls, I asked if I can experiment, he said yes, blah blah blah, I injected him with something that should increase his titan strength or it would cause his heart to stop"she said with a crazy smile. I looked at Erens and he didn't seem to be worried but I sure am.

"Are you a REAL scientist?!"I asked and she stood up and looked at me with a crazy look and pushed me against a wall then leaned close and said.

"Yessssssssss"she hist in a deep low voice until she backed away.

"Don't mess with Hanji"Eren said.

"So when should this stuff kick in?" I asked.

"The next time you transform it should but if your strength doesn't increase then you best start writing your WILL"Hanji answered.

"Hopefully"Eren said.

"We're done here. You go back to your dorm room and rest for tomorrow okay"Hanji said and I helped Eren up and we walked to his room.

Once we got there I started to have a need of wanting to kiss him and much more but I had to wait..........he isn't ready either.