Chapter6/A Big Mistake

(Jeans POV)

The next day I decided me and Eren should spend some time together so we can get to know each other better. I put on my uniform and walked out my room. I went to the dinning room, took a tray of breakfast and sat down next to Eren who was sitting with Armin, Connie and Sasha.

I leaned over a bit to the side and whispered in Erens ear.

"I was thinking we get to know each other a bit more since well......you know....we don't know much about each other really."I said and he nodded while eating some of his bread.

I smirked and started to eat some of my oatmeal until Mikasa came and sat down across from me and Eren. She had her usual pissed and clam face but she looked at me like I did something wrong.

"So how's your morning going Mikasa?"I asked trying to make her not look at me so suspiciously.

"Fine but I can ask you something?"she said making her eyes narrow to my neck.

"Yeah, what is it"I said trying not to stutter, break, and cry.

"What's that on your neck?"she said making Erens eye move towards my neck and then back at his food.

I felt it a bit and remembered me and Eren were making out last night and he left a dark love mark.

'Crap how and am I suppose to explain this to her without having her find out about me and Eren'

"Oh that, yeah I got this  from a training accident yesterday"I lied.

"You should be careful"she said and looked at Eren.

"Eren I was wondering if you want to...I don't know..I how about we go on...a date...today?"She said and blushing and I was silently yelling curses out of rage and anger. I looked at Eren and saw his expression: sad, nervous, worried and fear.

"Oh uhh...*sigh*look Mikasa I know you like me and all and I'm really happy you asked me to go on a date with you but....I'm sorry its just....I....I...I can't I'm sorry"He did and got up and left the dinning area.

Mikasa sighed and looked down at her food as I saw a tear roll down her cheek. She wiped it away and looked up at me.

"So do you wanna go on a date?"she asked.

"Sorry I'm gay"I said and got up and left her with a stunned face. Probably because she got shot down twice and knowing I'm gay.

(Time Skip)

I knocked on Eren's door and waited a few sevmcounds until he opened. I smiled and hugged him tightly, he hugged back and kissed my nose.

"I love your cute horse nose~"he said teasingly.

He step out of the way and let me in. He closed the door behind and me pushed me down on to the bed.

"You know....I've been so sad and borde without you at night and.....without you in me"he said seductively making me blush a bit.

"Well I've been so annoyed we didn't get to have fun more yesterday"I said and griped his ass.

"Me too"he said and kissed me passionately.

He licked my lower lip asking for entrance and I allowed, he slipped his tongue into my mouth then quickly took dominance.

"Mmm...Eren"I moaned making him laugh a bit. I then realized what was happening.

'I came here to talk to him not to have hardcore sex'

I pushed him off me and be looked at me with confusion.

"What's wrong Jean?"he asked.

"Remember what I said, I wanted to talk to you"I said and he smiled and moved off me and sat down next to me.

He looked at me in the eye and I to his.

"So what do you want to know about me?"he said.

"Like.....what's your favorite color? What are your dreams in life? You know that stuff." I said, their was a pause between us until he spoke.

"My favorite colors blue and green and my dreams are to go see the ocean in the outside world"he said.

"What about you? What are your dreams?"he asked and that made me think.

'What are my dreams? Why did I really join the military? I joined it to go to the military police but.....was there another reason?'

"Well....my dreams....uhh....I don't know?...I don't know what my dreams really are but......I found one now.......and its you.....you are my dream"I said and he started crying from happyness.

"Really?!"he said.

"Yeah"I said and kissed him softly and lust fully.

"I love you Jean Kristen"he said.

"I love you more"

"Not possible"

"Yes possible"

                        *~*~*~*

Hey guys quick note from your king, FreedomKing4568. I just wanted to say that me and my friend, Abbey, from school are making a hunger games fanfiction of are selves but as are dream selves. Its our version of The Hunger Games and if you want to check it out you can wait because we are writing it and when it does make sure you check it out at our account we made together also follow us and write on are bord. Okay bye guys I love all of yeah and make sure you like and comment my story.

kd_adlc_