Chapter14/A Very Bad Kiss

(Erens POV + 1 Month Later)

After about a month or planning to kill Levi. We are faced with a slight change in are way to success.........and by that I mean that we yagebto go on a mission out the walls...........yeah.

I was in my room cuddled up into a ball in the corner of my room thinking about the last time I went on a mission outside the walls.

(Flashback To The Female Titan)

I was in my titan form....I was fighting Annie in hr titen form...she had amaing fighting skills in this form and back in the trainees day. She had her signature fighting stance with her face of blankness. I screamed and swung a punch at her sending her back into the hundreds of trees hut causing so much damage. I screamed again and ran towards her. She swung a side punch at my face, I ran my teeth threw her muscles ripping them apart and then punching her in the stomach sending her flying upwards. She got up and stood in her fighting position. She then punched my jaw off while hardening her skin. I looked at her deadly and saw the steam rise from my jaw and I screamed again. She then made a high kick to me and kicked my head off. All I saw was darkness and a blur of her face and then.. She ate me and I was unconscious.

(End Of Flashhack)

I closed my eyes and let tears fall to my cheeks. The fear of fighting again and al most losing control is enough to kill a baby horse. All I wanted was to be with Jean but I guess so many people don't want us together.

In two days we will have to go out into the 'land of the demons' also know as the 'titan territory'.

I cried harder letting the salty tears fall to the floor making a small puddle. I herd my door open but I didn't care who it was I was in to deep fear and couldn't be bothered to try to see who it was.

"You know your going to have to clean up this mess on the floor ,correct?" A voice said and I knew it was Levis from its deep and annoyance tone in it.

"Yes, i do"I said and feel him grip my shirt pulling me to sit up. I opened my eyes to see his dark gray ones that were filled with lust and anger.

"You have been very bad Eren Jeager, from sleeping with a fellow soilder and to disobeying the orders of a higher rank.........so I'm going to let you off with a warning.......if you dare defy my orders......I will kill you.....I am losing my patients now that I couldn't claim you as mine...so..I will only do this-"he said, griped my hair and smashed his lips aganist mine. Tears fell from my eyes down my cheeks as he shoved his tongue into my mouty reclaiming his territory.

He pulled away leaving a trail of saliva leave my mouth. His eyes glimmered with lust and desire. I grew angry, my blood boiled with complete and utter disgust.

'He hurt me.......he tortured me.......he tried to rape me...........and now......he's trying to lock me up....I won't let him do it to me again.........not ever again!! I'm tired of having people abuse me, touch me and say they love me when they don't!!! They........they don't!!'

"Get the fuck away from me"I soad and his expression turned to complete madness.

"What?"he said.

"I said.........get the fuck away from me!!"said and pushed him away from me. He stood there with a death glare that ment he was going to kill me. 'Oh boy, I'm gonna get it now'.

He grasps my hair and pulled me up. He then punched my eye and kicked me in the stomach, kneeded me in the nose and punched my lip. By now I had a bused lip, a bloody nose and a black eye.

"I've had enough of you Eren so just know this.....once the day where we go out those walls.....I'm going to make you mine....I am......and you will love me because after I will make you mine forever by keeping you away from everyone else so enjoy your horse for now but you will be. MINE"he said and kicked my stomach then left.

I was a bloody mess and I couldn't even yell or scream yo show how much I am. My body was hurt badly and no one could help me. My vision started to blur and I couldn't see anything clearly. Blackness took me as blood came out of my mouth and I became unconscious.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while but don't worry cause this story's just getting good and I'm telling you a lot of blood, violence, and rape is going to happen so get ready my bitch's also I'd like to say...........I'm making a Kill LA Kill fanfiction between you and Ryuko called:

(Reader x Ryuko)Our Uniforms

Yes it is so sweet and its full of sexyness also the reader is a boy but if your a girl just pretend your having sex with Ryuko Matoi so later my royal subjects and May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor.