Chapter13/A Talk From Above

(Jeans POV)

You know when your having the best time with your boyfriend and you already pounded him for the second time and it turns out better than the first time. Well that's how I fell right now.

After we had some 'relief' of 'stress' we were sleeping beautifully on my bed. He was curled up on my chest and I had my hands above my head sleeping like a king.

(Jeans Dream)

I was running through a meadow filled with flowers made of jewels and clouds made of sliver, as the golden sun set I looked up to the sky and say the amazing black ness of it all then.................Marco appeared.

"Marco?"I whispered and stopped running. His head appeared enormously in the dark skyand he smiled at me with those adorable freckles of his.

"Hey Jean............its been a while"he said and felt a tear roll down my face.

"Marco?"

"I'm talking to you from heaven........its nice here............I met Erens mother.......and I've been watching you and Eren together"he said.

"Marco?"

"I'm happy for you Jean........it was nice to know you found someone...........your my best friend and that's why I want you to know this"he now frowed an sad a serious look on his face.

"Mr. Erwin Smith is going to kill Eren if he doesn't get what he wants.........and Mr.Levi is going to kill you as well for 'taking' Eren away from him.........I only want to protect you"he said.

"I.....I......I don't know what to say................thank you.......I miss you so much..."I said crying now.