Chapter22/Freckled Jesus

(Jeans POV)

I was in pain. So much indescribable pain. The stab area that Levi left was bleeding out and I was coughing up more and more blood by the minute. My body hurt so bad. I felt dizzy and cold. My eye sight was blurry and I could barely seen anything. I knew I was on the verge of dying in a slow painful way.

I then saw a bright light and realized I was about to die, but something came out of the light and once I adjusted my eyes I saw.....Marco.

"M-marco........your...alive...what, how?"I was so confused about what was happening. Either I was hallucinating or just plain dying.

"Its okay Jean, I'm here to help you....you don't deserve any of this. That's why I'm going to help you"he said and I felt a cold yet good sensation on the stab area. Then all my wounds and bruises started to disappear. Until I felt so much more energized and relaxed.

"Marco...what did you..how?"I was confused but in a good way.

"I healed you Jean, because your my friends and I don't want you dead is all"he said with his usual smile expression.

"What should I do now?"

"Erens right there, why don't you go and give him a kiss for fighting off Levi for you"he said.

I got up and turned around to see Eren covered in blood with torn clothes. He had tears in his eyes mm but was smiling at me. I ran to him and pulled him in for deep passionate kiss. God I missed this, I've never been able to kiss Eren in such a long time.

(A Couple Seconds later)

'Oh God this kiss is making me so fucking horny, I can't explain how much I just want to fuck his nice ass'.

I grabbed his ass with my hand and pulled him in closer by his hair. He started to moan quietly but I didn't want that I wanted so much more.

'I known I sound like Levi but its been so, so, so long'

I pulled him in closer so that no space was left between us. I then locked his lower lip for entrance and as soon as he opened I slipped my tongue into his mouth, exploring each area that I didn't already claim. This felt perfect, reclaiming each bit of Eren I didn't.

"Ahem, Jean?"I heard Marco call fr behind me. I honestly forget he was still there watching. I groaned and pulled away from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva.

"Yeah?"

"He safe okay.....I have get my new life now but......I will always be your friend and Erens too"he said with a smile and he started glimmering with golden dust and light.

"Wait what new life? What are you talking about!"he then started to dissolve.

"Good bye Jean, you will always hold place in my heart~~"he said before finally having his body disappear.

"I'll miss that treckled basterd"Eren said.

I smiled. To know that I have a best friend from life to death...I really do love that freckled Jesus.

"He was a God"

"He was Freckled Jesus"

Hi!!!!! Sorrybi took so long I was just having writers block. I was having a hard time trying to make a new chapter for this story and I'm rely sorry its so short and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but the next chapter......is the last.

Yes, yes my citizens I'm so sorry but its time for a new story and its time for summer time...YASSSSSS. So please understand that the new one will be a Eren x Annie story and will kinda be a bit like my other story, except its a mid evil time line, with demons and magic and war, and OMG I'm spoiling the story. Okay so I hope you enjoyed the story, had a blast on the action FarrisWheel and enjoyed the yaoi coaster but the Jean x Eren amusement park is now closing. Plus I'm a 12 year old and I have a life so yeah.(no offense to others that don't)

~FreedomKing4568