Chapter10/Forever With You

(Erens POV)

I woke up and yawned loudly. I sat up and looked around. I was still in Levis room but with Jean. He was sleeping soundly and sweetly I thought it would be a bad Idea to wake him up since he looked so peaceful but in had to so people won't get suspicious about us.

I shook him slightly and herd him groan a bit. He rolled over and started to smudh my body with his.

"Ahh...Jean"I said being crashed by his body weight.

"Jean...jean..!"I said and his eyes fluttered open. He smiled and kissed my nose.

I would really happy if u wasn't being crushed!

"Jean......get off!"I said and he moved off my body. I sat back up and looked at him and smiled.

"Good morning my sweet"he said and wrapped his arms around me.

"Jean"

"Hmm"

"I'm still naked"I said and be let go.

"How about we get dressed first then we can go down to breakfast and finally we can be together out side."I said get out of bed.

"Okay but where's your shirt and jacket?"he asked.

I looked around and saw a dresser. I opened it and saw some of Levis clothes then I saw my clothes neatly folded and smelled fresh.

"Bastered washed my clothes"I mumbled.

I grabbed them and put my underpants and pants on as well as Jean did the same. I put on my shirt and then put on my harness. It took a while to get it on since its complicated. I finally got it on then put my jacket and boots.

"You done?"I asked Jean.

"Yeah ,let's go"he said and we walked out Levi's room hand-in-hand.

Once we reached the doors to the dinning hall released his hand. He had a look of disapointment but I gave him a reassuring smile. He nodded and i was first to walk through the doors with Jean behind me. Every one was eating and talking, I saw Mikasa and Armin talking about something with Sasha and Connie.

I grabbed a tray of oatmeal and bread and sat next to Armin. Hengabe me a warm smile but the look in Hus eyes told another story.

"Hello Armin"I said.

"Hi Eren"he said.

"Eren.."Mikasa said once Jean sat next to her.

"Yes"I said looking down at my food and passing the oatmeal to Sasha, she already ate it all while I passed it to her.

"Where were you yesterday?"she asked. I can see her eyes get dark with each word she said.

"Oh.....um...well you see yesterday....I was.....doing experiments with Hanji"I lied, I felt sweat forming around my forehead and worse I saw Levi staring at me from the other side of the room with his dark sliver eyes.

"Really, I didn't hear transformations, roars, or squeals" she said. I felt Armin tense up.

"Oh that's because it wasn't a titan experiment it was....a....health experiment....so...my titan shifting powers would allow me to take control Easter and faster so I don't harm anyone...........like last time"I said and almost had a tear roll down my face when I remembered I almost kill Mikasa.

"Oh that's good........hey Jean?"she said and I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Yeah?"

"I was wondering"she said and grabbed his collar and kissed him hard.

(Breaking glass sound)

I felt my heart break into a million pieces  as I saw my sister kiss my boyfriend. All the talking and eating stopped once they saw them kiss. I sat there stunded and you know when a persons heart breaks...it really breaks....everything and everyone around me disappeared as I saw the people I love most kiss....especially Jean. I then got up and left quietly out the room not looking back or caring. I then started to cry as tears formed falling from eyes and down my cheeks. I ran out side and into the forest. I lost my self in the green towers and soft flowers. I fell to my knees on the ground and broke out in tears.

'How could he do this to me? How could she do this to me?Why?Why? Why would they do this to me in front of me and he.......he.............he.....................kissed back.'

I felt like dying all I wanted to do was make all this pain go away and never see him or her ever again in my life for as long as I live. The flowers felt dull and the sky above me turned gray as rain started to fall on the open meadow. I looked up and felt the cool rain drops hit my face. I closed my eyes and then  felt someone's hand touch my shoulder. I looked up and saw Jean next to me.

"Eren....please listen"he said and covered my face with my hands and knees so I won't have to listen to him.

"Mikasa kissed me and I only kissed back because she whispered that she would slid my throat if I didn't and didn't mean to hurt you I swear.....your the only one I love....not Mikasa......please don't let this destroy are relationship"he said and I looked up at him. I could tell he was telling the truth from the look in his eyes.

I still had second thoughts about what he said but..........he does still love me and.....I love him. I grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the ground with me. I looked him deep in the eyes then leaned in closely and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. He kissed back and licked my bottom lip asking for permission to enter my mouth. I allowed him to and we fought for dominance and he let me win. I explored his mouth licking every part of it that was unexplored and then start to lick his tounge as well making him moan. He then parted away and looked me in the eyes.

"I love you Eren Jeager"he said.

"I love you to"I said and I hugged him tightly as he hugged back.

"Eren?"

"Hmm"

"I want you to be with me...forever"he said.

"Forever...with you"he said and hugged me tighter as he dug hus head into the crook of my neck.

"I will"I said and we stayed like this in the cooling rain.

(₮Η∀∩₭$ ⓕΦΓ Γ€∀₯∣₦₲)