Chapter18/The Return Of Armin Arlert

(Armins POV)

I was in front of Jean who was no tied up and covered in rubble. I was in extream pain yet ibqas alive. Blood cover my clothes and hair as I held out a candle on my hand that melted as the fire grew. I made a twisted smile on my face as I aproched the frightened man.

'Man.....so sexy'

I wakled up to him and laid down the hot melting candle on his leg. He made a muffled sound of pain. I grinned and bit on his earlobe making him groan. I licked it then whispered in his ear seductively.

"I know you want me how, but you'll have to wait after I un-sin you for being with another man then me hehehe" I said and licked his ear once more.

"Hhrrhooeexgww ddijdid yyyrrhrhoou ssyrsvive ttahtt svvvuicid" his speech was muffed since I put I gag in his mouth so he won't yell.

"Aww you want me to take it out your mouth so you can take?"I asked sweet/fake like.

He nodded his head as and answer. I went over to him and slowly took the gag out his mouth but before I took it all the way out I covered his mouth with my hand and lookedbyim in those hot ass eyes.

"If you scream I'll cut your dick off and make you shove it up your ass by force"I said and his expression turn fearful.

I removed my hand and he didn't yell as I asked him too. As I was expecting questions he just looked at me terrified, sad and angry at the same time. I tilted my head to the side in confusion until he finally spoke.

"How are you alive?"he asked.

"Its a long story if you really want to hear"I said kneeling down next to him. He nodded his head for me to go on.

"It all started like this-"

(Flashback)

I was engulfed in a bright white light. I looked around and saw the face of Marco. He was wearing a sad yet happy face. He came up to me and hugged me close.

"Where am I?"I asked.

"Sadly...in heaven"he said and the whole white bright light disappeared to show a large golden gate marked with the words: Welcome To Heaven, The Happiest Place In All Of Existence.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at me sadly.