Chapter 2/Cleaning Problems

(Erens POV)

Lying down, in my head all I could think about was how much work I had to do in order to make up for what happened earlier. I shut my eyes closed, rubbed my head into the pillow on my bed, then got up so I can start my punishment. I left my room and went to the closet where all the cleaning supplies were. I got out a bucket, a mop, a broom, and a duster. I grabbed a cloth mask and tied it around my face before starting. I knew if I just didn't do everything the right way and decided not to, then the situation would be brought up later. That would just be stressful and I already stress Levi out too much, I don't want to get in anymore trouble with him.

Starting in the dinning room, empty of any other soldiers, I started to clean the tables so until they were spotless. I mopped down the floors with water and soap, wiped the windows clean with a cloth, and dusted off other surfaces. As soon as I finished cleaning, I opened a window to let air in so the floors can dry, in the reflection I see someone standing far behind me. I turned my body quickly, to watch Jean walk into the room with that smug look on his face. Always smirking like something was funny with such a shallow personality underneath. I turned to look at the window and just ignored him by looking outside. A rural countryside scene, a deep blue sky with clouds moving slowly. I feel like I never really get to think about the world around me as much as I used to when I was younger. Before the fall. I felt a hand grasp my shoulder firmly, in the reflection, Horseface has a disgusted look on.

"Ya'know I think if you just clean everything and I do nothing, we can end our punishment faster and then Lexi will get off our backs," he just doesn't seem to take me seriously, ever. At that moment, I was thinking about turning into a Titan but I kept my cool and shrugged off his arm from my shoulder. I glared at him in the window, walking off to get my stuff together I made a remark.

"Yeah, I was gonna do that anyways, that way I'll have more time to be with Mikasa later instead of being around you." I responded. I heard a low growl come from under his breath, I definitely got him upset.

"You love making me angry, this is how we have our problems, all you do is go against me and choose not to listen when I talk to you!" He thinks I'm infiero to him in what way? God, he is just so stupid it's like talking to a rock. I closed my eyes again just kept trying to ignore him this time until I felt Jean throw me hard against the wall and pinned me against my wrists. I was angry, shocked and nervous because of how the much the situation escalated all because he cant control his ego.

"What is wrong with you Horseface!" I said, while struggling to get out of his grip. Eventually it was pointless since he was over powering me with his arm strength.

"Nothing really, I just wanted to get to see your face instead of looking at your back this whole time, get what I'm talking about?" He spoke with a grin. I started to get uncomfortable, he was already gripping to my arms hard and I could feel his breath on my face. I couldn't just close my eyes and make him leave.

"P-please just get away from me." I stuttered under my breath with hints of anger and some fear. I knew I couldn't get too heated or else I'd get in more trouble, but I also didn't know what Jean was trying to do. Being this close mad my face feel hot.

"And what if I don't wanna get away? What are you gonna do then? Fight me?" He kept up that suspicious smile but his eyes were so sharp I couldn't tell if he was plotting something or actually lost it at this point. I didn't want to take any chances with him getting me in trouble with Levi.

"S-stop it!" I tripped over my words again this time, making him summon a laugh like the devil's. Something I thought only Levi knew how to do since well he is the-

"No one likes you Eren, I'm pretty sure only she-boy and that hot emo chick like you but only because they know you'd be dead without them." His insults were just terrible but I've gone through much worse than a few hurtful words.

I didn't want to respond knowing that he would just keep me here for longer by playing into his game. Instead, I lowered my head and shut my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him anymore. Hopefully he'd get the idea that he simply won the argument and would just leave me alone like usual but that wasn't the case this time.

"Open your damn eyes you bitch!" He yelled in my face, pressing me against the wall even harder than before. Reluctantly, when I decided to finally open my eyes again, I was met with his piercing brown eyes. In that moment, I didn't know what to say so I decided to hit him where it hurts instead.

"You know, I don't give a damn if you like my sister. You can do what ever you want with her for all I care but when she rejects you don't take it out on me as your punching doll!"I yelled and shoved him off of me with full force then walked out of the dinning room.

I made a break back towards my room after some walking, eventually my eyes filled with tears, during my confusion I slammed my bedroom door shut and collapsed onto my bed. Face down into the covers I felt safer than anywhere else so I just let the tears flow from my eyes, even gripping the bed sheets out of anger and fear. Fear of having to explain why I was crying and anger at the fact that I was crying to begin with.

'What he said was right. No one does like me. For Gods sake, my father left me, Mikasa tries to protect me but I push her away and I'm barely strong enough to help Armin. The only thing I'm good at is killing titans and since I'm what people see me as...a monster..............may be he was right?'

I sobbed louder into my pillow until I heard my door open.

"I'm fine Mikasa"I said but was surprised when it wasn't Mikasa but Jean.

"I'm not Mikasa"he said from behind me.

"Just leave me alone"I said aggravated.

"I don't feel like it"he said and I sighed in defeat as he sat next to me on the chair by my bed. I turned my head but he didn't like that I guess and pulled me towards him making me even madder.

"Can't you just leave me alone"I said.

"If I did then I wouldn't be able to do this"he said and griped my collar then smashed his lips against mine.

This would probably be the part where I break all of his teeth but for some reason I relaxed into the kiss and and returned the favor. I then found myself pulled closer and kissed harder.

"J....Jean"I was able to say threw the kiss.

He then pulled away and started to kiss my neck searching for my sweet spot. Until he finally found it when I moaned out and he bit hard onto that spot.

"Ahhhh Jean"I moaned out and I could see that he smirked and pulled away then back to my lips again.

We stayed like this for about five minutes until we broke away from the loss of air.

"Jean......why?"I asked.

"Because I think your a hot guy who deserves another hot guy to make him happy"he said and I blushed a bit.

"I thought you hated me, plus I thought you liked Mikasa"I said.

"I only did that so you could get jealous and try to be with me but since you didn't I had to.....'force' it out of you but I ended up doing it"he said and pulled me onto his lap.

"I'm sorry I punched you"I said.

"And I'm sorry I bullied you"he said and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.