Chapter9/Finally Yours

¡WARNING!
This chapter contains level 100 Yaoi! meaning hardcore sex! Yes it is time for yaoi my loya-NO......my ROYAL subjects but If you don't like skip to the page with a line across it that is the end of all the yaoi but besides that enjoy!

(Erens POV)

I was taken back a but at his question. I didn't understand why he would ask me that. I love him and hate Levi so....why would he ask if I was enjoying it.

"Jean I don't understand-"he cut me off and pushed me down hard onto the bed and looked me dead in the eye. I started to get scared a bit at what he was doing.

"Answer the question"he said.

"No~"I whispered.

"Louder!"

"No! I didn't enjoy it at all! He treated me like crap and did so many things to me! I preyed you would come and save me and that's what you did......and that's why I love you.....because your always there for me."I said and he smiled, loosened his grip on my hands, and kissed me passionately.

(Yaoi Time My Citizens)

I kissed back and gripped his hair, forcing him down more to kiss me. He moved his tongue into my mouth immediately gaining  dominance and reclaiming his territory once again. Slowly and deeply he moved his tongue around my mouth. I herd a small moan escape his mouth. I smirked and and felt his hands move around my chest, feeling my abs and squeeze my nipples.

"Ahh~"I moaned softly and he parted away from the kiss.

I was upset a first until he started to bite on my neck looking for my sweet spot and biting down even deeper into that area once found it. I could tell he wanted to leave a dark ,deep ,big mark because he became more rough. I moved my head to his ear and whispered.

"Jean.....please take me as yours."I said, he looked over and grined.

"I've been waiting for those very words"he said and immediately bit down onto my sweet spot making me moan loudly.

"He then started to kiss down my neck ,down my chest and stopped at my pants. He looked up at me and I gave him a reassuring nod.

He then pulled off my pants and stared at my, starting to get hard bulge. I blushed at this and covered my face with my hands.

(Jeans POV)

I looked at his large member then looked back up to see Eren was blushing a deep shade of red. I moved up and removed his hands away from his face.

"I love it when you blush Eren"I said and moved back down. I removed his boxers and started to suck on his hard cock, pumping up and down making him groan.

"Aghhh.....Jeannn~"

I moved faster, pumping up and down until I stopped making Eren not reach his climax. He looked at me confused until I took off my shirt and jacket including my harness and kissed him roughly. As I did this I started to remove my pants getting hard from all the pleasure I was receiving.

My pants were fully off and I pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with a smirk.

"No its my turn"I said and lifted his legs up a bit and took off my boxers.

I saw Eren gazing at my member and trembling a bit. I lined my self at Hus whole but first I put three fingers in front of Erens mouth.

"Suck"I said and he put the three fingers into his mouth moving his tongue around my fingers making me groan a bit. He did this for a minute then I pulled them back, they were cover in his saliva and pushed on into his whole but he had a face of pain mixed with pleasure.

"Don't worry this will only hurt for a few seconds" I said and saw his face turned into pure pleasure.

I inserted the secound finger and pushed them both inside his whole, stretching it as I did. I inserted the last finger into his whole and pushed them in his whole hard and deep then pulled them out fully.

I then pushed my cock into his whole nice and deep. I saw a few tears stream down his face and saw his expression turned to pained.

"Its okay it'll soon turn into pleasure"I said a wiped his tears away.

I started to move in and out of his whole going hard and deep with each trust and earning moans from Eren.

"Ahhh!......J-jean~"I smirked as he moaned my name and as he moved Hus hands to my back, digging his nails into my skin leaving marks.

"J-jean.....f-faster..p-please"he said and I moved faster into his whole stretching him with my fast movements.

"Ahh"I groaned.

"H-harder!"he said and I went harder and faster with each thrust

"AHHHH....deeper!"he yelled and moved even deeper hitting his prostate making him moan louder.

I moved faster, Hardee and deeper with each trust hitting his sweet spot so he can moan my name.  I was almost reaching my climax and I could tell Eren was as well.

"Ahhhh.....I'm....about to....c-cum!"he said.

"Me too..."I said and Eren was first to cum before me.

"JEAN!!"

"EREN!!"

I cumed into him and him onto my chest.
Licked some of the cum he sprayed on my chest and looked at him deeply.

"Your cum is sweet"I said.

---------------(End Of Yaoi)-------------------
We both layed back panting from breathloss. I looked over at him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm glad you made me your first and you were amazing"I said and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you and I'm glad I was your first"he said and kissed me softly.

I pulled the covers over us and we fell asleep. The only thing that went through my mind was what was Levi going to do when he wakes up an finds us naked on his bed, also what will he say?

Oh well that's for tomorrow right now I want to be with my Eren......my....Eren... mine.