Chapter3/Here Comes Levi

(Jeans POV)

We stayed in Erens room, laying on his bed, having a very pleasurable make out session for about 5 minutes. Eren then broke away to take a breath.

"Jean..."he said.

"Yeah"

"Why do you like me?"he asked laying on my chest.

"Because the moment I first saw you I thought you were just another douche in my way but I slowly started yo realize you were someone who wanted more out of life and I then knew you were the one when you closed Trosts breech in."I and hugged him close.

"Thank you and...you're not a horse face"he said.

"You're more of......my horse face"he said teasingly and I just closed my eyes and kissed him passionately. He kissed back as the kiss became softer.....that is until Levi threw the door open.

"What is going on here?!"he yelled.

We scrambled to get off each other in fear and we started stuttering.

"Uhhhh it was Jean!"Eren said.

"It was Eren!....we were"I lost all point in saying words when Levi cut me off.

"Shut up both of you. Eren you have three months of cleaning duty and YOU.....come with me"he said and Eren just gave up all together and sighed. Levi then motioned me to come to him and he gave me the 'I'm rip your dick off then torture your Dumass until your begging for mercy' look I walked up to him and out the door where he dragged me all the way to his office.

He threw me in then pushed me against the wall. He grabbed me by the collar and looked deep into my eyes of fear with his eyes of blood lust. I was almost about to cry at this until he gave me a reason and punched me in the gut hard as hell then kneed my face and stomped on my stomach. I fell to the ground and he kicked one of my teeth out then stomped on my face and kicked me repeatedly in the stomach making me cough up a ton load of blood. He then picked me up and pinned me on the wall but only picked me up so my knees were still on the ground.

"Now look you fucking horse faced piece of shit. Eren Jeager is my boyfriend and we were once together until he left me for you. So I'm not going to kill you unless you stay away from Eren and whatever little love fest you two have has to be over and if I ever see you kissing my boyfriend again I will take a blade and slowy kill you as I cut out all your guts and feed them to the titans then I'll burn your remains.GOT IT!"he yelled and kicked my chest.

"Yes.......s-sir"I said laying on the floor in complete and utter pain and agony. I started to sob quietly but not from the pain.......but from what he said.

'Was what he said about him and Eren true? Were they really together but then break up? Why? Why did he break up with him for me since i was such a jerk to him before he knew I liked him?'

All these questions ran threw my head until I blacked out from blood loss.

(Erens POV)

'Oh my God, oh my God , oh dear God don't let him be dead please. Levi beat me so much even after I loved him please don't let my new love die right before my eyes or before i lose my virginity.'

I ran threw the halls trying to find Jean until I was tackeled to the ground by non other than Levi.

"Uhhhh hello corporal......pleasant day we're having?"I stuttered out of fear of what he was going to do to me.

"When I allowed you to leave me and to live I expected you to at least try better than horse face but since you didn't and you kissed him right in front of my face I'm thisssss close to permently making you mine."he said taking off my shirt and jacket to reavel the scare he gave me the night before I left him.

He stroked the long scare that went arcoss my chest and laughed like the devil.

"I remember when I marked you me that night but I wished I could just permanently make you mine on that night but you were so fragile like a porcelain doll that I decided to give you mercy.....yet now......I want you"he said and licked his lips then licked the scare that went across my chest.

I felt helpless and useless like on that horrible night of fear and pain.

(Flash Back)

I was in Levis room have a nice make out session like always when Levi started becoming too rough and bit my lip making me draw blood.

"L-levi....your going...to rough"I said.

"Shut up and let me do as I wish"he said and took a blade that was underneath his pillow and pressed it against my chest.

"Levi.....want are you-"He then cut me off by putting his finger on my lips.

"Shhh its okay my sweet. I just need to mark you so I can claim you as mine"he said and pulled away then got up and slashed my chest making blood drip from the cut and on to the bed.

"Aahha!-"I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth to stop me and I started to sob loudly.

"Its okay my sweet the pain will soon go away and I will take you as mine.......forever"he said.

I shook my head violently and begged him not to.

"P-p-please Levi...i-i-im not ready....p-please"I bedded and he laughed evily.

"Fine.....but don't think I won't hold back"he said and I blacked out.

(End Of Flash Back)

"Ahh yes. That was a memorable night that I will never forget"he said and put my shirt back on.

"I'm going to give you one chance Eren to leave that horse and if you do I won't have to.....per say....rape you before he tries to make you his when you belonged to me"he said and I trembled under him in fear.

"Its okay my sweet. This won't happen as long as you do as I say and let me make you mine"he said.

".....please Levi..."I begged but he just laughed.

"Don't beg....because your going to be on your hands and knees when I'm done with you"he said and my eyes widened in fear.

He then got up and stomped on my ribs twice, my left leg three times, my right arm five times then kicked my face four times causing me to bleed and black out.