Prologue

3rd POV

It was Evan, Tyler, Lui  and Jonathan in a Skype call playing GTA V like they did everyday. Lui and Evan would go out finding glitches throughout the map.  While Tyler and Jonathan killed themselves over and over again, trying to out win each other. After awhile the four got bored with the game, they wanted to play something new. "How about you guys talk it over while I add the whole group?" Evan said.

Tyler, Lui and Jonathan started talking about what game they should all play while Evan was busy adding the others, Marcel, David, Brock, and Craig. Once everyone was finally in the call with their video cams on, Lui put on his squeaker voice and twirped, "We should all play Slender!" Everyone but Jonathan agreed. Jonathan wasn't much of a fan of horror games. I mean, he would play them but only if he was alone.

"Come on Delirious, don't be a pussy." Tyler said, "Yeah, it's not that scary." Craig added. Jonathan just rolled his eyes and sat back in his chair. He didn't like it at all, he started to get a little unsure. Until Evan spoke up, "Don't worry, Del. I'll keep you safe." The call went silent at that point, "Sure you will, Vanoss." Jonathan said blushing a bit, good thing he was wearing his mask so no one could see.  "So, what do you say?" Evan said staring at Jonathan's video. Jonathan thought about it for a moment before giving him an answer. "Sure."

Then everyone's screen went black making a high pitch noise, knocking the eight of them out.