Chapter 4: Taking One For The Team

-grins-

Delirious' POV

Mine and Evan's eyes widened at each other. Not again. We heard a high pitch noise just screaming, "David!" I felt tears streaming down my face, I instantly took my mask off and threw it at the ground. I couldn't help myself but cry and sob to myself. This is why I don't play horror games, something bad always happens. "Jonathan, please..." I heard Evan whisper, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me on to his lap. I just sobbed quietly on his chest. I can't stand hearing this. All my friends are dying? It just feels so much like the real world. I can't do this.

After a few minutes of me sobbing on Evan's chest, he calmed me down. I put on my mask and we decided to look for the others.

'It's been a week.'

We only found Marcel, Tyler and Craig. Lui was no where to be see, he was the one who screamed for David. "Evan, do you still want us to look for these damn pages?" Tyler asked walking up to Evan. Evan nodded, "It's the only way to win.. Remember?" Tyler closed his eyes and backed up, throwing his hands in the air. "Whatever.." Is all Tyler said before walking out of the house, with Craig following right behind him. Marcel just sat down on the couch and stared at the floor, "Whose next?"

"I have a feeling Lui is.." I answered before Evan could. Marcel sighed and got up, "Well.. time to keep looking.." I know no one liked the idea of one of us dying, but it had to be done if we wanted to escape, to win. "Delirious, Marcel come on." Evan said as he grabbed my arm, walking to the stairs. Time to go up? Great.

The second floor was just like the first, although, instead of doors that lead outside it had doors that lead to the balconey's. I walked out to one, while Evan and Marcel searched the place. I just leaned against the railing admiring the night sky, it did feel like a video game but it also felt real. If it was a video game we'd all be laughing at each other if we died, not crying our eyes out. This just felt too real for me and its scary.

"Hey," A voice said behind me, I looked over my shoulder to find Evan walking up next to me, he leaned on the railing with one arm and faced me, "You okay?" I sighed. "Yeah, if you called watching your friends die one by one fine then, yeah I'm fine." He frowned a bit at me and got closer.

"It's gonna be alright, trust me." He whispered. I don't know why I had a hard time believing in that.

"Player Lui Calibre has found the third page."

Already? Evan cursed under his breath and took my head. He pulled me back inside and grabbed Marcel's hand as well. He pulled the us both into a room and shut the door and looked around. "There!" He quickly said and pointed to a closest, I nodded and rushed over. Marcel was a little bit confused but join me and Evan in the closest. It was bigger than the last one me and Evan shared so we all had room. Marcel was hugging his knee's and rocking back and forth, Evan held my hand tightly and tried covering his ears. I just listened to the screams of the others outside, doors slamming, large thumps, glass breaking. I almost wanted to cry. Lui, Tyler or Craig was about to die.

But no one was dying. Everything was quit after a few minutes. Marcel started to get curious and wanted to go check. Evan and I both told him not to, "Don't you dare go out there," Evan sneered as Marcel started slowly cracking the closest door open, "Marcel, please.." Then I noticed tears were streaming from his face. "Someone has to die, I guess its my turn. I'll take one for the team." He quickly got out and closed the door. I turned to Evan and whispered, "I hate this." He nodded in agreement and pulled me close. You could hear Marcel leaving the room, calling for Slender, asking for it.

Then we heard his last dying scream.

"Player BasicallyIDoWrk Has died."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Brave Marcel vnv