Chapter 16: It Wasn't A Dream

Song: Becky G - Shower

Don't play the song until I say <3

Delirious' POV

While I was busy getting dinner ready, Evan was in the shower and I swear, he was singing or humming in there. Today, he's been acting so weird. I have no idea why either. It's like he knows something that I don't know and its been making him go all happily crazy.

Nothing happened yesterday, I was basically with him the whole day. What could've happened that I don't remember? I hardly remember anything when I wake up after death.

Did something happen when I woke up from Slender?

This has been bugging me all day. I haven't even asked Evan whats going on, even though I should at this point.

I suddenly stopped what I was doing and thought for a moment.

Wait, what about that weird dream I had?

- Flashback -

"Evan?" I asked as I entered my room. Evan was sitting on the edge of my bed, he looked like he was in deep thought until I interrupted him. When he noticed me, he stood up. It was dark but I could see his beautiful chocolate eyes. I decided to say something, "What are you doing up still? You're normally laying back down. Is something wrong?" I asked, a bit worried.

He's always laying back down when I come back in the room.

He shook his head saying, "No, nothings wrong."

I tilted my head a bit, "Then why are you up still?"

And at that moment Evan grabbed my hands and immediately yanked me over to him, pulling me close to him, his minty breath ghosting over my face. He slowly moved his hands up and put them around my neck, although, he didn't choke me.

He just leaned in and smash his lips onto mine. His eyes were shut as mine were opened wide. He was kissing me.

 Vanoss. Was. Kissing. me.

I was really confused at first but, then I slowly started to close my eyes and kiss back. His lips were perfect, this kiss was perfect. But unfortunately, he pulled back, panting for air.

"Del, I love you." He said as he softly rubbed his thumb on my lips.

I felt tears threatening me, I waited so long to hear those words come from his voice.

"I love you too, Vanoss." I blurted out with a smile.

He nodded and smirked, "I know."

-End of Flashback -

But that was just a dream?

There's no way Evan said those words to me in real life. That was a dream, not reality. Right?

"Delirious, you okay?" I blinked, snapping out of my thoughts at that voice. That beautiful bastards voice. I turned around and saw him.

Evan. Whose hair was wet, his bangs in front of his beautiful brown eyes. He was wearing his 'Vanoss Gaming' shirt with black ripped jeans.

He was the definition of badass and sexy.

Badass:a tough, uncompromising, or intimidating person.

Sexy:sexually attractive or exciting.

I felt my face starting to heat up and I instantly looked away, "I-I'm ok-okay." I stuttered out, going back to making dinner.